Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 13th, 2014, 5:02 am
Fate's Intent Series by April Bowles (Books 1-3, 5-6, 9)
Requirements: Epub & Mobi/AZW3 Reader, 3.1MB
Overview: April Bowles is a writer, creative business consultant, marketing strategist, and photography dabbler.
Genre: Romance, Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Aligning Stars
In a world that’s been flooded with the tyranny of war, one may lose hope for the sight of peace. The hatred that has grown in their hearts replaced such visions as it brought only death and destruction. In the growing darkness, two teams of the world’s most well-known enemies collide for the first time. Loyalties are tested. Trust is unsteady. But betrayal lingers in the back of their minds. Their fates have already been pre-decided but will they choose its path or will war once again triumph and part them forever; the world’s only hope for peace?
"I am Adele, leader of the Kalu Assassins. We are the very weapons built for war but when we finally get the chance to collide with our greatest enemy, the Great Seni Fighters, I blow it because of a pair of crystal blue eyes belonging to that of Seni’s Prince. Even with my gift to control matter, it’s my pride that gets the best of me and we’re forced to walk deeper into Seni with our male captors to be executed for this failure. It seemed hopeless but an unforeseen spark begins to form along the way and a plan to save us manifested. Aligning this way is forbidden but we proceed, betraying our countries for just a moment of peace."

Deciding Skies
Time in enemy lands have changed them, their minds clouded with what could be instead of what is. It was still war and they were only falling deeper the longer they let it last but it wasn’t over. There were decisions left to be made. Staying, going, loving, losing, living or dying? The skies would easily change fast had they made the wrong choice and it was that risk of being apart that feared them while they strived to stay together, to stay as one but even a great light such as this has its consequences.
"I didn’t look back when Adele finally caved. It seemed the sky would finally be clear but I was wrong. Secrets were still being kept; secrets that would bring us closer and secrets that had the power to rip us apart. A storm was brewing the longer we lived in this lie and decisions still had to be made. Staying, going, loving, losing, living or dying. Trying to distract ourselves from it did no good but the overall outcome’s decision wasn’t ours to make. Our fates were being chosen by a greater force from both that of Kalu and Seni. We only seemed powerless but we had made our own plans about how all of this would end and some of those, we’d live to regret." - Zayden

Endless Night
Separation becomes an enemy of hope in their hearts and minds. Emotions fall back to a war within themselves until the hopeful sign of their reunion take a surprising turn, changing that inner war to a joyous peace. No sign of Fate is more clear but their wills as one would still remain challenged in a different land, full of different enemies. New trails and conflict arise, all testing the grounds of their future. Overcoming them seem impossible at times, threatening everything they’ve sacrificed but they proceed, only to become even greater than before, ready for the changing world.
"Our world breathes freshly to think the Great Seni Fighters are dead if we were the ones to return home but it didn’t make us feel better about being back. These stupid female emotions made me feel weak but when I finally saw the fire in Muscles’s eyes again, that weakness was of another kind. We had a new mission but the trip’s main purpose was to test our bonds before they were allowed to stay in Kalu. It sure as Fate did that. Things were said as well as done that could have nearly destroyed us but we were determined to return stronger and the Great Seni Fighters would prove it by only adding to their greatness. We were ready for whatever lied ahead." - Ruby

Raining Light
The effects of change are never easy yet there were still more to come. With a new King in command, it was only a matter of time. A new quest has dawned that will tempt our team back across the mountains to peace. But acceptance of the future’s only path remained questionable as more things of the past are revealed and others of their future are taken. Yet peace itself keeps them going, casting a light even in the darkest shadow of their mind and glistening in the rain. They remain hopeful, not knowing what Fate truly had in-store for the path ahead.
"With a new King in command, a new quest has dawned that tempts us back across the mountains to peace but the road to get there is filled with unimaginable pain and loss. The effects of that kind of change is never easy. It takes a toll on some—me, distancing them while others are brought together. We fight to keep moving because it is our destiny to end this time of war, not the time to be selfish. Thoughts of peace remain to cast light even in the darkest shadow and I will not let myself fall to that darkness because there’s always hope; there’s always love. Even the great Senian King finds it within himself and acceptance of the world’s future seemed simple but there was always something that stood in the way of true peace." - Jaylyn

Forgotten Days
Peace had finally became a reality but loose ends still needed to be tied before others could begin. Finalizing their unions became the world’s first big step towards change and they began to experience firsthand how it would affect their lives from feeling temptations and hiding actions. Hopes of another kind of peace began to form, an inner peace, a self-peace but the past as it were proved to come back to haunt them and sent them on a journey that would put their own lives on hold, only to turn it upside-down upon return.
"The forgotten days of peace had finally been realized but not for all. Work needed to be done before our unions could be finalized in the stars but it seemed death still followed us. Happiness could never be found unless someone else suffered for it. It was a pattern we were always on but hope had a way of changing it. With Jaylyn accepting to be my wife and our family extended, we found home where our fathers had once lived in peace. It was equally distanced between our two capitols and our time together could finally begin but the past as it were always finds its way back to us and sends us on a journey that would test us once again. Losing each other now would make the world poorer for it but for some of us, getting a certain loss back was an impossible task." - Troy

Rising Sun
Learning how to be a parent is never easy . . . You just have to trust your heart and let love guide you.

"Parenthood was a step we were ready to take back at the mountain palace but some things we may have forgotten resurfaced. Zayden and I were forced to leave our friends behind to bring Meg back into Hintus but sparing her life came at a price. Our little Seth’s future was at stake but thoughts of it were pushed aside as he grew. We had other things to focus our time with. Trever had finally returned. It’s been a year and a half since we’ve seen him and as usual he returned with secrets but this time we got to hear them. None of us could have prepared for the past coming back to us again but some of us looked forward to it. Jaylyn finally gained access to her father’s journal, sheading new light on old issues but we never expected that it would change our lives forever." - Adele

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/aszwf14v5mh1
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/ujrgh3u5wms0

Book 4 : viewtopic.php?t=915728
Books 7-8: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=932095&hilit=April+Bowles
Oct 13th, 2014, 5:02 am
Nov 11th, 2014, 12:32 am
Book 9 added
Nov 11th, 2014, 12:32 am