Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 16th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Boys of Sinn Island by Leah Blake (#5-8)
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 2428 kB
Overview: I grew up in New Jersey, a short drive outside of Manhattan. I was a busy kid, always somewhere doing something. Dance, gymnastics, swimming, you name it. Yes, I was one of those kids who didn’t come home until it was dinner time, played with friends on the street, rode bikes like it was going out of style. My best friend and I used to “produce” our own movies and play wizards and witches on the playground at school. I’ve always had an imagination that ran wild, and when I was in my pre-teens, I finally put all those outlandish ideas packed in my head to good use. I started writing stories, horror/thriller stories, when I was eleven. Romance wasn’t even a consideration until I was in my early twenties. When I made the cross from horror to romance, I discovered exactly what I should have been writing all along, and I’ve been writing romance ever since.
Genre: BDSM MM Romance

Mine to Keep (Boys of Sinn Island #5) : Jeremy Cortez and Dylan Hughes have been best friends for six years. Add in one week of intense intimacy when Jeremy finally gave into his desires for men, and there is nothing they haven’t done together. All of that’s about to change when Jeremy hooks his hopes on creating a future with his current lover, who is also a regular guest on Sinn. As much as Jeremy wants something permanent, he can’t get over the guilt of leaving Dylan, or wash away the attraction he feels toward his best friend. Dylan fell in love with Jeremy years ago, but has always kept his fierce emotions under wraps. When he catches Jeremy’s lover in the hands of two women at Breakers, his first and only instinct is to protect Jeremy’s heart, whatever cost to his own. The cost is crushing, as Dylan and Jeremy find themselves fighting to save their friendship, and the unspoken love they hold for each other.

Yours to Claim (Boys of Sinn Island #6) : Chase Morgan has been fighting his inner desire toward men his entire life. On his way home from Sunrise, Sinn’s luxurious restaurant, he drifts off path and finds himself enthralled at the sight of two men together. Until he’s caught. And by no one other than Emery Levine, one of Sinn’s drop-dead gorgeous security guards, and Chase’s secret crush. Emery has been watching Chase ever since he caught the man observing him one day at Sunrise. What he dubs a “closet-lurker,” Chase is curious but uncertain of where he fits in. Emery knows exactly where the man will fit, and offers Chase an opportunity to explore the hunger rattling Chase’s inhibitions to get out. Just when Chase and Emery believe their tutorial is turning into something more permanent, Chase is faced with one last challenge. Can he completely give himself over to the desires he holds for Emery? Or will he fall back into a woman’s arms again?

Take Me Now (Boys of Sinn Island #7) : Christian Donovan is a self-made multimillionaire. Unfortunately, he lost the only thing money can’t buy: Love. Now, three years later, he’s figured out a plan to win back the man who holds his heart. Adrian Belleford never stopped loving Christian, but he continues to hide those emotions behind his hurt and anger. Getting a job on Sinn was a blessing, putting distance between him and his ex, until his luck runs out. Christian is on Sinn and he’s determined to earn Adrian’s forgiveness. He’s also in the company of the two men who humiliated Adrian as Christian delivered his heart-wrenching betrayal for all of his elite friends to witness. Every move he makes and every corner he turns, Adrian is forced to face the man who threatens his resolve. Christian strategically uses his guest status on Sinn to bring them closer together, but can he bring Adrian’s walls crumbling down? Or will his departure from Sinn be their final goodbye?

Love Me Not (Boys of Sinn Island #8) : Warren Sutherland, heir to a multimillion-dollar fortune, has a target on his back. Someone wants him dead. After a botched murder attempt, Warren washes up on Sinn Island. He embraces the role of an amnesiac and hides behind the disguise of a maintenance man for the island. Months after a stranger—only known as Mitch—was found unconscious on Sinn’s shore, James Demour has fallen in love. Caring for the man created a bond neither could deny. Despite their blossoming relationship, James knows there is more to Mitch’s story, and he fears what truth Mitch hides. Warren doesn’t want to lose James, but his guilty conscience haunts him. Caught in lies he thought would protect him, he realizes the only chance at happiness is to admit to his ruse. When the threat arrives on Sinn’s shores, Warren is in the fight for his life. Can he survive without James? And if he does, will their relationship survive the truth?

Download Instructions:

(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/19w4udzjaaed

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/2GWmF636/file.html

Book 1-2 : viewtopic.php?p=2033541#2033541
Book 3-4 : viewtopic.php?p=2102134#2102134
Oct 16th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Press Thank You if you like the download[/color].[/size]

““The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen
Nov 2nd, 2014, 7:38 pm
added book 6
Nov 2nd, 2014, 7:38 pm

““The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen
Nov 26th, 2014, 7:04 pm
added book 7

Link for book 7 is now the correct file :)
Nov 26th, 2014, 7:04 pm

― Jane Austen
Dec 13th, 2014, 11:07 am
added book 8
Dec 13th, 2014, 11:07 am

― Jane Austen