Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 20th, 2014, 7:45 am
Their Heart Search Series by Amanda Kay (Search Series 3-4)
Requirements: Epub & Mobi/AZW3 Reader, 1.5Mb
Overview: I am a little crazy and simple and I love my life and my family.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Their Heart Search: Bethany & Jordan's Story

All my life I never gave my heart...
I was always going to marry him...
I didn't love him, but...
He's my best friend.
AND NOW....
Well now everything has changed.
~Bethany~

Bethany always thought she would be marrying Raiden when that time came. He never was one who was going to settle down, so Bethany just assumed the arranged marriage planned when they were sixteen was always destined to happen. But that all changed when Raiden found Tai. Bethany is now free to open up her heart and Tai's ex Jordan is proving to be sweet, loving, and respectful of her hesitations. The only problem is Bethany just doesn't know how to give herself over to love. Jordan is a moron. He knows that. He cheated on his fiancée Tai with her own mother. When he goes to Aishan to bring her back from certain trouble, she declines. Needing his own break to clear his head he chooses to stay. That was how Bethany entered his life and he now completely understands what Tai means when she says she wasn't his one, because Bethany...Well she is. She is bound up by duty and responsibility though, and having a hard time accepting that it no longer exists. Jordan now must convince her to search for her heart, just as he is searching for his.

The Freedom Search: Kai & Gloria's Story
Two dark souls...
Lost without escape...
No freedom to be found...
Except maybe with each other.
~Gloria~

Gloria has done things she's not proud of. Including trying to break up Raiden and Tai. The worst part was Kai never explained why. It didn't matter Gloria fell in line. Kai has been trying to destroy Raiden for as long as he could remember. He used Gloria, a human to try to reach that goal, but failed. Now he's drowning in his family's disapproval and he's finally starting to understand. Can two dark souls set each other free? Or will unforeseen circumstances push them a part? Leaving them both trapped.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/f2nwv7ja8nn1
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/ai7qpmcrbamr/THS34_AK.rar.html

Books 1-2 : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=873105
Oct 20th, 2014, 7:45 am
Dec 7th, 2014, 7:47 am
Book 4 added
Dec 7th, 2014, 7:47 am