Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 22nd, 2014, 2:30 pm
Midnight, New Orleans Style series by Alicia White, Corinne Davies, Tara Rose, Karen Mercury, Marla Monroe
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 2.61MB
Overview: When five college friends reunite, one night changes their lives forever.
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance, Menage

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Erin's Redemption by Alicia White: Erin Holmes is dying. She empties her account and heads to New Orleans. Her plan: one last party before saying good-bye to her friends. After meeting her old college buddies at their hotel, they have a few drinks and take a trip to a cemetery. Mikael Moreau is a vampire. Inside the cemetery, he smells his Eternal Love—a vampire’s perfect match. Abandoning a territory battle, he spots an unconscious woman. He carries her back to the coven, hoping he can save her life. Elijah Moreau is angry when he learns that his brother went into battle without him. When he goes to confront the other man, the smell of death hangs in the air. He soon finds out that the woman lying on the bed is Mikael’s Eternal Love. To save Erin, both men must donate their blood to empty hers of disease, which means that Mikael will need to share his Eternal Love with his brother. The three form a blood bond, but is it enough to last an eternity?

2. Magical Redemption by Corinne Davies: Dani O’Brien is an introverted astrophysicist who spends most of her life staring at the stars and never allowed other people’s opinions to dictate her life. Her four best friends are the closest she has to sisters and their annual gathering to celebrate a friend’s life is one of the highlights of her year. Identical twins Gavin and Maddoc McDryw are Druids with the ability to influence the energy that every living being emits. They alienated themselves from their clan after allowing a woman they thought they loved to manipulate them. The brothers can’t figure out why they are so drawn to the quirky human but the longer she’s with them the stronger their feelings for her become. But, not everyone is happy with this burgeoning relationship. As negative forces tear them apart, can they trust in the magic of love to hold them together?

3. Unhallowed Redemption by Tara Rose: When Faina Andropov visits New Orleans with four college friends, it’s to honor the death of their friend, Lisette. The five have never resolved the guilt they feel over Lisette’s death, and decide to make a wish at Marie Laveau’s tomb on Halloween. Faina and her friends become separated, and she is kidnapped by demon brothers Alexei and Konstantin Veselov and held prisoner in their mansion. As she becomes their lover, she learns that Alexei and Konstantin are bound by a contract with the devil, and she is both their key to freedom, and the love they must sacrifice to become human again. With the help of a fallen angel, the brothers find a way out of the contract. But before they can execute it, Faina is attacked by their enemies. Can they rescue her in time, or will they be forced to make the ultimate choice?

4. Redemption Song by Karen Mercury: Halloween in New Orleans. R?my Lafitte has paid a charlatan to enact a Voodoo ceremony in the cemetery. The ritual reanimates Niko Vald?s, a French Quarter tutor who was damned to Everlost for murdering his sister’s rapist. Mild-mannered stockbroker Heidi Purdue stumbles upon Niko and R?my in a compromising position. They are interrupted by a demon on horseback who beheads the charlatan before giving the trio a pentalpha puzzle to solve. Curvy Heidi knows that heartthrob R?my would never fall for her, but she falls for the undead tutor. R?my, jealous of the other two’s closeness, agrees to an equitable m?nage, opening up to a male lover. The centuries-long battle against primordial evil leads them to a temple, where they find Solomon’s ring. They go past the portal of Hellmouth to redeem themselves, but the real puzzle is how to fulfill the prophecy that they are intertwined inexorably—now and forever.

5. Their Mate's Redemption by Marla Monroe: Struggling with guilt, Shayla learns that true love can set you free, but it sometimes comes with a price. Gaston and Beau learn that claiming their mate might cost them their pride. Beau and Gaston struggle to protect their mate while trying to understand what is happening with their enemies. When it becomes obvious that demons are behind their latest trouble, they know that the trouble wasn’t from within the pride, but from outside.

Download Instructions:
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/1IWbhuAp/file.html

Mirror:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/m3YRZDpdVrBry
Oct 22nd, 2014, 2:30 pm

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.
Oct 23rd, 2014, 11:16 am
Added Book 4
Oct 23rd, 2014, 11:16 am

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
Oct 24th, 2014, 2:50 pm
Added Book 5
Oct 24th, 2014, 2:50 pm