Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 30th, 2014, 11:55 am
The Stark Affair series by Skylar Cross (#2 & 4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 289 kb
Overview: I love dark, mysterious, and deviant. Powerful dominant alpha males with troubled pasts who find strong but unfulfilled submissive women. Both need to escape the rules of society. Together they make hot steamy delight and fill in each other's damaged parts. This is me. This is what I write. Hope you like it.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Flame (#2): Sofia is getting closer to uncovering the dark truth about Colton Stark, but she is torn between her duty as a police officer and her own overwhelming attraction to him. What begins as a boxing date quickly becomes an exercise in futility as an all-consuming flame ignites. Sofia finds herself giving in to Colton's dirty filthy dominance. As she attempts to stay focused on her assignment, Sofia fights a losing battle against her primal urges and ever-growing feelings for this criminal with the power to seduce her with such raw abandon. Tension is also high at work. There is a rat on the police force and Sofia begins to suspect who it is, placing her life in danger. Colton Stark has his own set of problems. When he learns some ugly information about the Chairman of the Board who rules his life, he decides to act. But his decisions... including his devotion to the secret Talon Group... may get him and Sofia killed.

Burn (#4): When Colton Stark shares details of his secret plans with her, Sofia cannot help but fall instantly in love. Any doubt she had about him is washed away in one fateful morning. But she doesn't know he's activated his escape plan, speeding toward a Go-Fast boat in Key Largo that's going to take him to a new life and identity in South America... away from her forever. Sofia takes matters into her own hands, forging a plan to save them... not just from those trying to kill them, but from their own selves.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hugefiles

Book #1: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=918844
Book #3: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=939055
Oct 30th, 2014, 11:55 am

Dec 26th, 2014, 9:42 pm
Added Burn | Conclusion
Dec 26th, 2014, 9:42 pm