Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 31st, 2014, 11:16 am
Out of Darkness series by Cathy Marlowe (#1-#2)
Requirements: Epub reader, 784 Kb
Overview: I live in Missouri with my supportive husband and a huge chocolate Lab we and our children love—if only the dog didn’t like to eat almost everything! Bread, cereal, apples, raw sweet potatoes, peppers. Really, everything except tomatoes. This is why bread and other foods are located on top of our refrigerator!
We have three wonderful children. One in graduate school and two in college. It’s a great and rare time when everyone is home at once.
When I’m not writing, I consult, coach soccer, and try to change the world for the better in whatever small way I can. I believe in the power of each of us to make a difference. I love dark chocolate mint M&M’s accompanied by a steaming mug of coffee, and both romances and thrillers—any story that touches the heart while making me laugh, cry, and stay up all night turning pages.
Genre: Romance, Suspense

ImageImage

Lie by Night (Out of Darkness #1)
When Emma Bailey’s brother disappears, leaving her in possession of dangerous information, there’s no one she can turn to for help. Her desperate search for her brother leads her to a remote island where she discovers the one man who can help her is a man she can’t trust.
Cole Stevens is on a mission to bring down the drug mastermind who threatens to destroy the lives of his family. His plans take an unexpected turn when Emma runs head first into his investigation. Not only is she a danger to his heart, but her brother is one of his key suspects.
Cole and Emma reluctantly join forces to unravel a web of deceit that reaches deeper into their lives than either had imagined. As the lies unravel they will be forced to choose between fear of betrayal and their willingness to put their emotions on the line in order to save the people they love.

Comes the Night (Out of Darkness #2)
What should have been a romantic evening quickly turns into a nightmare for Lizzie Weston when her husband, Zach, and their infant son disappear. Convinced that her husband would never desert her or her daughter, Lizzie is certain they've been abducted. But with with $1 million missing from their security firm and a note from her husband, the police aren't so sure...
Heartbroken and terrified, Lizzie is determined to move heaven and earth to find her husband and son, and bring them home. But it's only when Lizzie follows up on an anonymous tip that she finds herself thrown into a chaotic plot filled with subterfuge and manipulation...and the madness of one man. Now she'll have to fight not just to find her family, but to keep them alive. And in order to save her family, Lizzie must rely on a love that's stronger than memory...

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/1s553m8pcdrl
http://www.toofile.com/801zt0lek5n4/MarloweDarkness.zip.html
Oct 31st, 2014, 11:16 am