Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 30th, 2014, 1:44 am
Galaxy Gone Wild series by Brit Blaise (Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 163 Kb
Overview: I write other genres, all the way from ultra-sweet to ultra-hot. In my BRIT BLAISE persona…I write HOT!
It’s a place I like to be and it shows.
I love to write erotic romances and love the people who read them.
Genre: Sci Fi Erotic Romance

Image Image

Galaxy Gone Wild: The entire galaxy will never be the same when the long dormant and legendary enchantment is awakened by two unsuspecting inhabitants from rival planets...
Jada is a sensite master, who accepts a foolish commission to kidnap the emperor's son and deliver him into the arms of another woman. She has no idea her impulsive act will change her life in ways she never dreamed possible.
Strom, the emperor's son, is a rich and spoiled sensite warrior. He has a low opinion of women, layered with a growing dissatisfaction with life in general. When he finds he's attracted to Jada, however, he has no idea he's about to change his mind about everything he's ever believed. Can he handle the heat?
Together, Jada and Strom create sparks barreling across the galaxy, whether they want to or not!

Galaxy Gone Wild 2: The exciting sequel to Galaxy Gone Wild...
The entire galaxy will never be the same when the long dormant and legendary enchantment is discovered by a warrior giant and the woman he's always wanted...
Sex for three opens the portal to the enchantment, but can they handle the combustion when their number increases to four?
Sonya's impulsive mission for revenge will alter her life forever, while Alphan is about to change his mind about everything he's ever believed. He's always theorized it would take three to open the portal to the enchantment, but he never expected the third entity in the equation would be another man.
Then yet another man to make up a party of four...

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/gnnc3lyci0kh

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/as4nmmiw7bd3
Nov 30th, 2014, 1:44 am

No longer active.