Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 30th, 2014, 2:35 am
Cave Creek Cowboy series by Brit Blaise (Books 1~5)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 484 Kb
Overview: I write other genres, all the way from ultra-sweet to ultra-hot. In my BRIT BLAISE persona…I write HOT!
It’s a place I like to be and it shows.
I love to write erotic romances and love the people who read them.
Genre: Erotic Romance MF & MM

Image Image Image Image Image

Cave Creek Cowboy: Ten years and a failed marriage make Ridge White question if he'll ever get over the one who got away. Face-to-face with the woman who destroyed his heart, Ridge shows what makes a cowboy from Cave Creek so special.
When fashion model, Holly Turner, returns to Arizona, she's ready to do whatever it takes to get back her cowboy. Overcoming demons from her past, Holly rocks Ridge's world with a bombshell revelation.
Will Ridge let the past come between them or can they pick up where they left off?

Another Cave Creek Cowboy: Cowgirl Alicia Moore spends most of her time wondering when handsome Brett Coleman will finally notice her...until she destroys any change she ever had with him. It's the kiss of death when Brett's best friend catches her "in flagrante" with not one, but two men. Now Alicia can only hope for a single sizzling night with Brett. After all, what man would want damaged goods?
Brett isn't sure what's come over the girl who'd grown up following him around the ranch like a puppy. He learns firsthand, however, that Alicia is all woman, and he can't begin to get enough..

Cave Creek Cowboy In Vegas: Tam is in over his head. For more years than he can remember, he's carried a torch for Bobbi Jo. Now is his chance to show her she picked the wrong cowboy when she'd married his best friend... Bobbi Jo goes to Vegas to see her ex get married again. The last thing she expects to find is love with another Cave Creek Cowboy...

Cave Creek Cowboy Too Many Brides:For a cowboy on the prowl in Vegas, what could be better than waking up in a room with six naked women? Nothing! What could be worse? He's married to one of them, only they aren't talking and he can't remember which one... When Kresley's cowboy has no memory of their marriage, she has two choices: She can cut him loose or she can show him what he'll be missing his entire life if he doesn't take a chance on love...

Cave Creek Cowboy Christmas: The lives of rodeo stars Ray Kale and Steve Hansen both drastically change when one nearly loses his life riding a rank bull. For one man, no more bull riding is a new beginning, but for the other, it spells disaster. Both learn their lives can only get better with the love of a good woman ... Connie and Zoe have been good friends for years. Now they have another common goal, the greatest adventure of their lives--roping two Cave Creek cowboys during a special Cave Creek Christmas...

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/fioris92oc8s

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/p89q3h2a4507
Nov 30th, 2014, 2:35 am

No longer active.