Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 29th, 2014, 2:46 am
Yardley College Chronicles series by Sharon Page (#1-2)
Requirements: MOBI Reader, 871kb
Overview: Sharon Page is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of numerous novels of historical and erotic romance. She is a two-time, consecutive winner of the National Readers’ Choice Award, winner of the Golden Quill and the Colorado Award of Excellence, and a multiple finalist for the Daphne Du Maurier Award. She has twice received the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award, and is a four-time finalist.

Married with two children, Sharon Page holds an industrial design degree and has worked for many years for a structural engineering firm. When not writing, she enjoys reading with her children, downhill skiing, and mountain biking. Writing romance has long been her dream and she is thrilled to share her stories.
Genre: Romance | Erotica | BDSM

ImageImage

#1 - One Hot Fall Term: I’m Mia Reynolds, 19 years old, and I have to leave the guy I love to go to the college of my dreams.

When my mom and I came to Milltown to live, it was like starting all over again. I pretended my past abuse didn’t exist. And by some miracle I found something I thought I’d never find, something I believed I was too screwed up to ever have: an amazing, sweet, decent, gorgeous guy.

Ryan Taylor has survived a tough past too. It has made him into the most honorable guy I’ve ever known. But to build our futures, Ryan and I have to split up and go to colleges on opposite sides of the country. I fear our last night together may be the end of our relationship. I’m determined to give up my vow to be good and seduce Ryan. I want one night of passion with the guy I love.

But after the hottest, most incredible night I can imagine, Ryan and I promise to make a long distance relationship work.

Then, at Yardley College I meet Jonathon Powell, the wild, arrogant, powerful son of a billionaire. He pursues me and I fight to resist temptation because I love Ryan. Jonathon becomes my best friend, but I keep wondering if he still wants more…

Then everything changes. Ryan goes “AWOL” from his college and comes to see me. I know I have to make him go back, but it’s too tempting to be with him—even just for one white-hot, wicked weekend. As Jonathon helps me cope with my past, he tries to make me see that he and I should be together. I would never give Ryan up, but when Ryan begins to discover the secrets I’ve kept from him, will I lose him forever?

#2 - One Hot Winter Break: When Ryan Taylor and I broke up in Winter Break, just before Christmas, I didn’t know what had gone wrong. I just knew it was over. And the only reason I had for why Ryan was letting me go—forcing me to go—was his belief I should do better.

I’m Mia Reynolds, 19 years old, and Ryan and I were fighting to make our long distance relationship work. We had to attend different colleges on opposite sides of the country.

I thought I would be facing Christmas heartbroken, until I got an offer I couldn’t refuse from billionaire’s son Jonathon Powell: he would whisk me away to an exotic Caribbean resort, where I could experience my every sensual fantasy. I was honest with him. I’d just lost Ryan and it wouldn’t be fair to Jonathon to go when I was still hurting.

But he convinces me to go. What starts as a week of sensual fun with no commitment quickly becomes an emotional, passionate obsession. As Jonathon helps me through my deepest pain and darkest fears, he touches my heart. But is it Jonathon I really love—or Ryan?

Download Instructions:
http://www.tigerfiles.net/?d=54A0B2FB1
Mirror:
https://www.tusfiles.com/ivvlpua0wkus
Dec 29th, 2014, 2:46 am