Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 29th, 2014, 12:19 pm
Roman Crime Family Series by Alisa Anderson (#1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 440 kB
Overview: I live for a world full of controllable anatomically correct, android men programmed to meet our specific feminine needs (wink, wink, nudge, nudge with a big waggle of the eyebrows), who look like the rock. but alas...apparently that exists only in Johanna Lindsey's genius mind. so until then, I enjoy my incredibly warped sense of humor. I read tons of erotica and romantic, drippy goo that makes my heart go pitter patter. Then I thought, hey what I said to myself. (softly, of course, so no one finds out I am 2 nuts short of a fruitcake) maybe you should write this stuff too.
Genre: Romance, Suspense

Image Image Image

Fallen Angel ~ Part 1: Big Dreams... When Jess packed up her belongings and fled her small hometown in Kansas, she never looked back. Free from her family’s dark past she was finally able to pursue her lifelong dream as a professional dancer. She never expected to find herself at his door...or at his club. Nick was unlike any other man she had ever met. Sexy…Alluring…Predatory. Dangerous. The kind of man with more secrets than even she had. Every instinct warned Jess against knowing him further, but she always did like playing with fire… Nick Roman took one look at Jess and knew she was trouble from the very start. But something about the defiant twist of her mouth and the wide, haunted eyes of a damaged soul touched him in places he had long ago thought dead. He knew he needed to stay far away from her for his own sanity, but like a moth to a flame he was helpless to resist… Working at Takers Gentleman's Club was the last place Jess thought she would find herself, but she quickly learned how the game was played. See what you want, take what you can get…but at what cost?

Fallen Angel ~ Part 2: She never expected her life to unfold this way. Running from a lifetime of pain and torment, Jess’s dream of making it big was becoming less and less of a reality. Falling victim to all the tempting vices always present in the world she lived in now, she was sinking further in the abyss… Falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. In love with a man as dangerous and complicated as they come. Nick Roman. Very married. Very out of her league. Impossible for her to stay away from… Nick knew he needed to let her go. His life was messed up enough as it was without her being in it. But she was necessary to him. He refused to give her up... An addiction neither of them could kick, no matter what the cost… Enemies and bitter hostilities continue to build around them, as lovers and spouses hang on with a vice grip, refusing to let go. Their love was all-consuming, risky, life threatening… Would it destroy everything and everyone around them as well?

Fallen Angel ~ Part 3: Jess loved Nick with every fiber of her being. But would love be enough to compete with the dark, sinister business he ran? Nick never lied to her about the life he led. In fact he never lied to her about anything. Now she realizes every bit of his words were true. He was the sexiest, scariest, most dangerous man she had ever met. And now, it seems…the danger was hers as well. Passion, lust and emotion explode in part 3 of Fallen Angel, with a cliffhanger that leaves you shocked, stunned…and wanting more.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f90dbd1b43/mafia-AA.zip

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/40v4m0i63brr
Dec 29th, 2014, 12:19 pm