Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 3rd, 2015, 7:00 am
Love Your Dragon Series by Leah Blake (Books 1-4)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI Reader, Size: 4.1 MB
Overview: I grew up in New Jersey, a short drive outside of Manhattan. I was a busy kid, always somewhere doing something. Dance, gymnastics, swimming, you name it. Yes, I was one of those kids who didn't come home until it was dinner time, played with friends on the street, rode bikes like it was going out of style. My best friend and I used to "produce" our own movies and play wizards and witches on the playground at school. I've always had an imagination that ran wild, and when I was in my pre-teens, I finally put all those outlandish ideas packed in my head to good use. I started writing stories, horror/thriller stories, when I was eleven. Romance wasn't even a consideration until I was in my early twenties. When I made the cross from horror to romance, I discovered exactly what I should have been writing all along, and I've been writing romance ever since.
Genre: Paranormal Romance MM

Image Image Image Image

Book #1: Slow and Tender.
Tallis Hynes knows he is different, but a dragon? After being kidnapped from his apartment during the night and locked in a cell with two strangers claiming to be his lost brothers, he is mercilessly exposed to secrets that had been withheld all his life. Unfortunately, their enemies want the power they possess, and won't stop until they get it, at any cost.
Zhett Rhiodan, chaos dragon by birth and fierce warrior of the Khoronian race, is on a mission to find the four lost Hynesin heirs and return them to the king of Khorone. Like everything in his life, his mission is complicated when he locates three of the four brothers and learns Tallis is his mate.
When the threat to the heirs makes an appearance, the entire mission is at risk for failure. Can Zhett keep his mate safe when all hell breaks loose? Or will the Khoronian people fall into the hands of evil?

Book #2: Rough and Tumble.
Jarrek Castalline is on the hunt for his kidnapped brother. When he ambushes the crew on the transporter where his brother disappeared, he discovers his mate is the commanding officer. Abducting his mate seems like a good idea at first, but by the time he reaches his hideaway, he can barely resist his fierce attraction to the unconscious and handsome captive.
Valken wakes to find himself captive to one of the Hynesin heirs, and his mate. Unfortunately, their first meeting goes south fast. Valken has little hope of convincing Jarrek he is not the enemy when his mate’s oldest brother is around, but he knows time is critical. His dragon needs to protect and claim his mate. He must get Jarrek safely on board the Dalistine before their enemies hunt them down and destroy them.
When Jarrek’s oldest brother goes missing, he and Valken realize that their enemies are closing in on them. Can Jarrek trust Valken to save his brother? Can Valken keep his mate alive?

Book #3: Hot and Sexy.
Tyrus discovers his mate is Dante, one of four Hynesin heirs. Unfortunately, their first encounter is anything but promising. With Dante the top suspect in the abduction of his close friend, Tyrus finds himself waging war between his loyalty to his friends and the growing desires that consume him in Dante’s presence.
Dante has issues with authority. Losing his initial confrontation to Zhett, captain of the Dalistine, and finding himself prisoner on his grandfather’s ship, Dante has a deep chip on his shoulder. Yet, he is willing to forgo his grudge in order to earn Tyrus’s trust, and claim the sexy, tech-savvy man as his mate.
When Dante’s oldest brother lands in the hands of a dangerous enemy, Dante resorts to betraying Tyrus in order to save his brother. Can Tyrus forgive his mate for the pain he caused and rise above the secret of his past? Or will he sever their mating bond once and for all?

Book #4: Soft and Sweet.
Cyon Castalline will do anything to earn a few minutes of Gherret’s time, but Gherret avoids him at every turn. Seeing how happy his three brothers are with their mates makes him yearn to have that same connection with his mate. The harder he pursues Gherret, though, the more elusive the skittish genius becomes.
Gherret Farrough has secrets. He has fears. He is fully aware that Cyon is his mate. Unfortunately, his high-functioning brain can’t begin to process emotions. That is until Cyon corners him one evening and gives him a taste of temptation he finds inexplicably alluring.
When Gherret realizes his mate had been injected with a deadly virus during captivity, he can no longer push Cyon away. He works against an unforgiving clock while his mate deteriorates before his eyes. Cyon’s life rests in Gherret’s hands. Can Gherret develop a cure in time? Or will he make a deal with a sworn enemy to save his dying mate?

Download Instructions:
ALL: https://userscloud.com/j7scasc0wxtm
Book #4: https://userscloud.com/91oojeqrv2k1

Mirror:
ALL: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/BzVerdDX4x2NY
Book #4: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/dmNWrDX3GqapW
Jan 3rd, 2015, 7:00 am

No longer have books to reupload if links are dead sorry.
Jan 24th, 2015, 7:05 am
Added Book #2
Jan 24th, 2015, 7:05 am

Aug 4th, 2016, 5:18 am
Added book #3
Aug 4th, 2016, 5:18 am

Aug 12th, 2016, 6:05 am
added book #4
Aug 12th, 2016, 6:05 am