Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 10th, 2015, 5:31 pm
Unforgiven series by Tracy L. Ranson Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.0 Mb
Overview: I’ve been an avid fan of history all my life. That love started in my childhood. Instead of reading us fairy tales, my father would read to us from history books that he had, on all different subjects and levels. Intrigued by the past, I hungered to read more…
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Image Image

Raphael: True love never really dies..... After centuries of searching, Raphael Cambridge finds the love of his life again in Liz Quartermaine, having once been ripped from him courtesy of his creator, Zakara. Practical Professor Quartermaine, well versed in ancient vampire lore, is resistant to Raphael's charms, refusing to acknowledge him as a vampire. That was until Zakara stepped in an forced her to accept his fate, a decision that could make it her fate as well.

Nicholas: The year is 1762 in Russia. Catherine does not yet have the throne and is in the middle of working to gain control of Russia. Nicholas and Drake have been invited to the party thrown to celebrate Catherine's birthday. When Nicholas finds himself alone, as Drake has gone off to find his latest meal, he happens to notice a beautiful woman. She is absolutely stunning with silver-blonde hair and Nicholas knows he has to get to know her. Even though Tatiana has the reputation of being simple-minded, Nicholas just knows there is more to the woman than meets the eye and he's determined to find out all her secrets.
Tatiana has been doing what she can to help Empress Catherine gain the throne of Russia. Knowing the emperor is easily led by the wrong people, she knows Catherine would be much better for her country. Easily fooling her father into believing her simple-minded, Tatiana has managed to avoid marriage by using that as an excuse. Tatiana's role has been that of courier between Catherine and the army generals.
However, things never seem to go as well as planned and someone is on to Tatiana. Not to mention, Nicholas has managed to save Tatiana's life after she was attacked by his kind and as his reward, he wants an affair with her.
Will Tatiana agree to Nicholas' terms? Will he be able to keep her safe from both his enemies and hers? Will Nicholas be able to convince Tatiana to become Upir like he is? Has he found the love of his life in Tatiana?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/znwh0wt2h00c

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/73zm7ykshsoj
Jan 10th, 2015, 5:31 pm

No longer active.