Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 21st, 2015, 3:50 pm
Nine Meals To Anarchy series by Farrell Kingsley (Books #1-2)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1.1MB
Overview: Hi, I am Farrell Kingsley and I am the author of Anonymous Vengeance and the Nine Meals To Anarchy Saga. I am an avid writer and former ghost writer who has written parts of the popular series on shelves in stores to day. Due to licensing agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements I cannot disclose which series or books they are. However two of the books are currently listed on the Top 10 and one was listed on Opera’s book club. I decided to break away from ghost writing and write novels for myself.
Genre: Science Fiction, Collapse, Post Apocalyptic

ImageImage

Nine Meals To Anarchy [Book 1]
When three events in succession trigger a break down in society Robert Ralston has to survive with his his wife and two children. Knowing the general rule that society totally collapses when there is no food for three days he does his best to save his family but makes many mistakes along the way.

Although Robert is the perfect definition of a modern day "Prepper", he finds that everything he has learned about preparing his family and all the things he had done to prepare for societies coming collapse wasn't enough. This is a thriller that is both educational and suspenseful with non-stop action! It will leave you wanting more by one of the best authors of today and the author of the thriller "Anonymous Vengeance". If you loved "Anonymous Vengeance, "Lights Out", or "One Second After" you will love Nine Meals To Anarchy!

Nine Meals To Anarchy: Grid Down [Book 2]
Grid Down Part I is the first of an absolutely intriguing two part series. Terrorists have infiltrated the United States and attacked the electrical grid, pummeling the entire country into darkness and creating a crisis never before seen on American soil! This orchestrated act of terrorism has left Americans vulnerable in all essential areas of health, welfare, national security, communication, and commerce.

This catastrophic chain of events has led to the United States Government enacting Martial Law to control the violence and looting. As the weeks pass and conditions worsen the President knows he has to combat the crisis unfolding before him. The President invokes his power of Executive Privilege and signs an order to make all of the nations’ military resources available, and declare that all water and food in private hands become property of the United States Government. Hoarding more food that thirty days worth is against the law, and Federal Agencies can search and seize without cause.

With the country teetering on the edge of collapse Robert Ralston, an average citizen, will stop at nothing to protect his family. With panic rising and an inevitable meltdown looming, Robert decides to use what knowledge and skills he has acquired as a novice prepper to survive and endure. Along the way Robert discovers how vulnerable we are as a nation and how heavily we rely on simple things that we take for granted every day. Robert's skills are put to the test, his resources exhausted, he learns that unfortunately not everyone can be trusted, even the government. And most importantly he learns what is truly important.

Join Robert and his family as they embark on this thrilling quest to survive and thrive.

Download Instructions:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/EKXDOKIQ/nmta_fk.rar
http://www.mirrorupload.net/file/1R3ITGBR/#!nmta_fk.rar
http://www.uploadmagnet.com/n06yrjsv2x10/nmta_fk.rar
May 21st, 2015, 3:50 pm

I am no longer actively posting. If you find dead links, feel free to re-post.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason