Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Nov 17th, 2016, 9:22 pm
The New Eartha Chronicles (#1-2) by RM Burgess
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.4MB
Overview: I'm a writer, researcher, bike racer, marathon runner, downhill skier, sometime triathlete, lover of life and adrenalin.​ I love creativity more than anything else in my life - to let my imagination run free in everything that I do.
Genre: Fiction; Fantasy

Image Image

#1 - The Empire of the Zon
In the coming centuries, men become increasingly irrelevant and the Earth’s biosphere collapses, leading to the rise of the Zon Sisterhood. Emigrating from their failing world, they land on an Earth-like planet and conquer the technologically backward natives that they contemptuously call ‘barbarians’. This book takes you on a breathtaking journey into the world of the Zon and their rebellious barbarian subjects, riven with battles over power, culture, gender and will.

#2 - The Eclipse of the Zon - First Tremors
The Zon Sisterhood has conquered New Eartha and rules the native “barbarians” with an iron fist. And so their rule is bitterly resented; their hegemony is plagued by periodic, savage barbarian revolts.
An uneasy peace now pervades the One Land, New Eartha’s supercontinent. Princess Caitlin d’Orr, scion of the oldest House in the Sisterhood, is disgraced and in exile in barbarian lands. Separated from her daughter Lady Asgara, as well as her love, Greghar, she seeks only forgetfulness.

The peace cannot last. As the immortal Malitha channels the Dark and finds willing adherents all over the One Land, even in the bosom of the Sisterhood. His minions invade Utrea and the wild Chekaliga tribes rise out of the Chitgar Ravines to ravage Briga and Daksin. Slowly, but inexorably, fear spreads throughout the One Land.

As Malitha spreads the tentacles of the Dark, Caitlin, Greghar and Asgara are all caught up in the turmoil. All roads lead to Tirut in southern Briga, setting up a series of unexpected and decisive meetings.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/09ocbsu56a7a
https://userscloud.com/zh2f54nwfd4p
Nov 17th, 2016, 9:22 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.