Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Mar 4th, 2017, 4:11 pm
The A.I. series (1-5, #8) by Vaughn Heppner
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI / AZW Reader, 7.2MB
Overview: I was born in Canada and remember as a small boy crawling in my snow-fort. I closed my eyes, and when I tried to open them, they were frozen shut. I didn't panic, but wiped away the ice crystals, unglued my eyes and kept on building my tunnel. Those were great days! I moved to Central California before seventh grade and couldn't believe I lived in a land where oranges grew on trees and you could pick grapes from the vine.

I used to wonder what I wanted to do with my life, what kind of work specifically. I was miserable not knowing and bordering on desperate. Then one day a friend gave me his typewriter. I began working on a novel. A different person told me it was much easier on a computer, so I bought one and began getting up at 4:30 A.M. each morning before work, writing for three hours. My eyes were unglued once again as the pang of misery left my gut. I knew exactly what I wanted to do: write. So now that's what I do, I write, and write, and write, and I love it.
Genre: Fiction; Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image

#1 - A.I. Destroyer (a.k.a. - Cybership)
It came from deep space. It sent the signal. Now our computers are killing us, helping the enemy drive us into extinction.

But some of us refuse to die. We fight back. We learn.

Jon Hawkins revives from cryogenic sleep in a drifting SLN battleship. The crew is dead and the main computer has been destroyed. Jon is a soldier, the start of the resistance, the one man with the will to beat the alien death machines that have terminated a thousand races.

This is our hour as we face the ultimate evil, the galactic destroyer of life.

#2 - The A.I. Gene
We don’t know when it happened. But somewhere an alien species built a strong artificial intelligence. The AI became independent, powerful, and it started killing biological infestations—Life—any life, all life. It has been killing life forms ever since as it grew into a vast armada of Death.

Jon Hawkins and his team captured the AI Destroyer invading the Solar System. The genocidal assault should have been over, but it’s not.

An alien AI strand from the cybership survived in the distant Kuiper Belt. The strand has been multiplying and taking over by turning people into robots in order to build another super-ship. The human race is in a grim war for survival against the most relentless, most ruthless enemy in the galaxy.

#3 - A.I. Assault
Jon Hawkins and his crew are exhausted and homesick. They’ve destroyed the alien machine menace, going deep into the Kuiper Belt to annihilate the secret AI base. From out here, the Sun looks like just another star. It’s a lonely existence. They’re ready to go home.

What they don’t know—what no one could—was that the AI Destroyer was only a scout.

More alien vessels drop out of hyperspace. This is an AI Assault. The clock to human extinction has begun ticking.

Jon and his crew are tired, homesick and pissed off. They’ve fought too hard and bled too much to quit now. They’re going to find a way to beat the Death Machines, for the sake of their homes, they have to.

#4 - A.I. Battle Station
We defeated the invading death machines. But at a devastating cost, with smoldering radioactive craters on Mars, shattered moon-domes around Jupiter and floating junk where Saturn’s satellite cities used to orbit.

We know more killing machines are coming and that the ultimate outcome seems hopeless. To win this war, we need more warships, more soldiers and a way to take the fight to the enemy.

By analyzing a testy AI probe, Jon Hawkins discovers a secret: the whereabouts of a giant AI battle station, one protecting a factory planet 17.2 light-years from Earth.

Jon has to convince a defensive Premier Benz and the hostile Earth government to join him. A human flotilla has the lonely task of traveling through hyperspace to defeat the arrogant AIs in one of their own star systems.

The fate of the human race rests on the sacrifice and courage of Jon Hawkins and his friends.

#5 - A.I. Battle Fleet
At the Battle of Mars, alone, outgunned and with inferior tech, humanity defeated the death machines—a brief moment of joy in the grim struggle for survival.

But to win the greater war against the vast machine empire, they had to go on the offensive.

Jon Hawkins was the gifted leader who crossed 17.2 light-years in pirated cyberships, capturing an enemy factory planet. The plan: build more warships, keep attacking and find alien allies.

The problem: Hawkins had unknowingly brought secret traitors with him, including a GSB assassin and a mind-altered Martian mentalist, a man with terrifyingly heightened powers. If that wasn’t bad enough, an AI battle fleet had found them before they were ready.

With his handful of cyberships, Jon begins a series of desperate maneuvers, trying to lure the death machines into a space battle he can win. What he finds during his operations might end humanity’s lonely existence in the universe but could just as easily destroy his strike force.

#8 - A.I. Armada
Years ago, Main 54’s brain-core had to flee his exploding planet-sized warship because of the treachery of Jon Hawkins. Later, Main 54 gained special processors, a new warship—something changed in him…greater clarity of purpose and superior combat skills.

He has been taking over the AI Dominion around here ever since. Now, his brilliant calculations reveal it is time to destroy the Confederation with a super fleet.

Jon is on a desperate mission in the void seeking clues for making the alien Subspace Teleport Device work. But even if he succeeds, the Confederation will need the courage of the Warrior Roke, the genius of the Sacerdotes, the cunning of the Sisters of Enoy and the power of the Kames to survive the approaching holocaust.

This will be the war to end all wars or final annihilation.

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/obs14t5rn7mp
https://devuploads.com/cdqztsbweawy
Mar 4th, 2017, 4:11 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Apr 5th, 2017, 3:12 pm
Added: Book #2 - The A.I. Gene
Apr 5th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

May 5th, 2017, 2:48 pm
Added: Book #3 - A.I. Assault
May 5th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Sep 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Added: Book #4 - A.I. Battle Station
Sep 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Apr 12th, 2018, 5:55 pm
Added: Book #5 - A.I. Battle Fleet
Apr 12th, 2018, 5:55 pm

May 26th, 2020, 3:42 pm
Added: Book #8 - A.I. Armada
May 26th, 2020, 3:42 pm