Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 26th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Renewal Series by J.F. Perkins (Book 1-10)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: I was born two years before we landed on the moon, somewhere in the middle of Long Island. I was too young to remember much, except for the park ritual of spinning three times on a stump, the bee that flew down my throat, and getting my fingernails smashed off in a car door. Ok, that's not fair. I also remember when the mean kid across the street was run over by the mailman.
I currently live in Olympia, Washington with my fantastic wife, Sharon, five dogs (Hunter, Hope, Elke, Jay, and Luna - Queen of the Lunaverse), and two cats (Donner - loves everyone, Jenny - rarely leaves the bedroom closet). Whew! That was a mouthful. I'm a digital artist by trade, woodworker by hobby, gardener by spousal association, and dog trainer by hard necessity.
Genre: Science Fiction

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Renewal
In a post-collapse America, a young Reclamation Engineer is tasked with seeking and restoring farmland from dead suburban sprawl. On his first solo assignment, he encounters something that threatens to change everything he knows about the America of his generation.

Renewal 2 -
Echoes of the Breakdown The young Reclamation Engineer, Terry, has new problems to solve as he learns how Bill's family managed to survive the sudden breakdown of the lives they had once known, and as he prepares to tackle a future that has the potential to be much brighter and much tougher than the one he was expecting.

Renewal 3 - Your Basic Swiss Family In the third part of the Renewal Series, the hidden community in the Coffee County countryside teaches the painful lesson that fairness and justice carry a cost, and reveals the story of how the Carter family carve a home from the southern woods in the chaos of post-Breakdown America.

Renewal 4 - Down on the River When the fight for post-Breakdown law and order begins, Terry joins the small band from Coffee County on a mission to the new state capital, in a plea for official justice against local tyranny in the wilds of Tennessee. A larger crisis forces a detour into the broken and dangerous territory of a destroyed Nashville to face an unknown enemy.

Renewal 5 - An Untimely Fall Terry, the young and untested engineer of America's future, meets a new level of enemy, battling in the ruins of a post-Breakdown Nashville landscape, where the city may be gone, but the Cumberland River keeps flowing. What is this untrained young man doing in the middle of this fight, and what is the outcome for his new people, clinging to survival in a hard new world?

Renewal 6 - Cold In the aftermath of the Nashville battle, the community of Coffee County’s post-Breakdown future deals with complex new challenges in preparation for all-out war while the state’s limited legal system is pushed to the limits of morality. Back in the days of the Breakdown, the Carter family fights against the first enemy that cannot be tamed as they face the brutal cold of nuclear winter.

Renewal 7 - When the Student is Ready Tension rises in the hidden community of Coffee County as major forces for harm align against Bill Carter and his dream of rebuilding America in the image of freedom from hunger and oppression. He reveals the continuing story of his own past as his family emerges from the bitter cold of nuclear winter, only to discover that not everyone who survived is willing to live in peace.

Renewal 8 - War Council Bill Carter responds to the cruel assassination of Dusty Baer with some uncharacteristic cruelty of his own. Back in the days of the Breakdown, the Carters find there is no way to escape a confrontation unless they are willing to forge a whole new life in a bleak year in which summer never arrives. Thirteen-year-old Bill discovers more to life in the aftermath and meets the most important person he will ever meet.

Renewal 9 - Delay Tactics The Knights of the White God are on the move, driven to Coffee County by vengeance, where they have every intention of delivering their own twisted justice to Bill Carter and his community. Fortunately for Bill, horse-mounted friends in Bedford County are prepared to spring some ugly surprises that will likely lead to horse drawn nightmares for a very long time. The Carter family, relieved of the most urgent threat, begins to prepare for long term survival and the changes that come with a new phase of existence.

Renewal 10 - Blind Force In the final installment of the Renewal story, Bill Carter's community faces the long odds of a fight against the massed Dragon army. The time has come to find out whether years of careful preparation can survive against the blind force of an unforeseen enemy. In Bill's past, the chapter of immediate survival closes on a changing family as new bonds form and new plans are made for the future.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) (Closed Filehost) https://sendit.cloud/pcj64krq5vi3
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/58nkwcdf27ic
May 26th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Please follow the rules, only one re-up request per user per day, thank you.
HappyLinks286