Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 16th, 2013, 2:28 pm
Digital Devil Story Trilogy by Nishitani Aya, Translated by Masakado (books 1 & 2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader - 312 KB
Overview: Digital Devil Story is a trilogy of novels written by Aya Nishitani. It was written in the late 1980s, and is the original source material that would eventually spawn the entire Megami Tensei franchise. The novel was soon adapted in anime form and billed under the same title.
Genre: Horror

ImageImage

Digital Devil Story: Reincarnation of the Goddess
Jusho High School's student body is divided: the gifted versus the normal. Akemi Nakajima, one of the gifted, is assaulted by one of the normal students, Kondo Hiroyuki. Battered and bloody, Nakajima decides to finish his Demon Summoning Program to exact his own revenge. What follows are the consequences of playing with demons...

Digital Devil Story: Warrior of the Demon City
The consequences of summoning demons into the human world have not ended with the defeat of Loki. The Demon Summoning Program has created a link between the demon world and the human world, allowing greedy humans to bring forth the great evil god of ancient Egypt. Akemi Nakajima now has a greater enemy to face, as he tries to protect the woman he loves and the world he lives in, both now at risk because of him.

Download Instructions:
FreakShare

Mirror:
Mirrors
Jan 16th, 2013, 2:28 pm

**Computer was hacked.. all files gone. Feel free to rerelease
Password is open
Please PM me if my files are down
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:19 pm
Added book 2: Warrior of the Demon City.

Thanks to Merry for the novel<3 :)
Jan 20th, 2013, 2:19 pm

**Computer was hacked.. all files gone. Feel free to rerelease
Password is open
Please PM me if my files are down