Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 3rd, 2013, 8:10 pm
The Chalice and the Blade by Glenna McReynolds (Celtic Saga #1)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: In one of the most original and stunning debuts of the season, Glenna McReynolds brings historical romance readers the experience they've been waiting for: a novel of dark magic, stirring drama, and fierce passion that weaves a wondrous, unbreakable spell...

In a land of forbidding castles, sacred prophecies, and unholy betrayals, mystery surrounds the one woman who holds the key to an ancient legacy. She is Ceridwen, an orphan unaware of her immense power--until fate leads her from a secluded abbey into the tower of a feared sorcerer.

Dain Lavrans has no magic in himself, only the secrets of medicine he uncovered while a soldier in the Crusades. But he finally beholds true enchantment in the spell of passion innocently woven by the ethereal Ceridwen. Yet there are many who seek the maiden, all meaning to wrest her power for themselves. Now Ceridwen and Dain must struggle to escape the snares set by friend and foe alike, even as they discover a love that promises to bind them forever.
Genre: Fantasy

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Jul 3rd, 2013, 8:10 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before