Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Aug 12th, 2013, 7:34 pm
The Adventures of Michael Belmont Series by Ethan Russell Erway
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 3.5 MB
Overview: Ethan Russell Erway, author of the fantasy novel MICHAEL BELMONT AND THE TOMB OF ANUBIS, has been a life long fan of the fantasy and science fiction genres. His second book, MICHAEL BELMONT AND THE HEIR OF VAN HELSING, is due for release in the fall of 2012. Ethan has a Bachelor of Sacred Literature degree from Summit Theological Seminary, and is the Minister at Agua Fria Christian Church in Humboldt, AZ where he lives with his wife Kara and sons Gabriel and Caleb.
Genre: Fantasy

ImageImage

Michael Belmont and the Tomb of Anubis
Michael Belmont has always dreamed of leading a more adventurous life, but when it actually happens, he ends up getting more than he ever bargained for. Michael is sent to stay with his best friend Liam in Scotland while their parents conduct research at an ancient Egyptian necropolis. All is well until the boys get news that their parents have disappeared. Now Michael, his sister Abby, and Liam suddenly find themselves in a race to obtain an ancient magical artifact that could be the only key to rescuing their parents- before it’s too late. Come on a journey with Michael and his companions as they unravel the mysteries of a medieval Scottish castle, get kidnapped by angry werewolves, and become entangled in a war that has been raging for thousands of years.

Michael Belmont and the Heir of Van Helsing
Michael Belmont and the Heir of Van Helsing

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Aug 12th, 2013, 7:34 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before