Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Aug 13th, 2013, 12:58 am
Star Trek : I.K.S. Gorkon series by Keith R. A. Decandido (Books 1-4)
Requirements: ePUB reader l 1.3 MB
Overview: Star Trek: IKS Gorkon is a series of novels written by Keith R.A. DeCandido and published by Pocket Books. Set in 2376, it centers on the crew of the Chancellor-class Klingon Defense Force vessel IKS Gorkon.
Genre: SF

Image Image Image Image

Star Trek : I.K.S. Gorkon - 001 - A Good Day to Die - Keith R. A. Decandido - These are the voyages of the Klingon Defense Force vessel I.K.S. Gorkon, part of the mighty new Chancellor-class. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds... to seek out new life and new civilizations......and to conquer them for the greater glory of the Klingon Empire!
Newly inducted into the prestigious Order of the Bat'leth, Captain Klag, son of M'Raq, leads the crew of the Gorkon into the unexplored Kavrot Sector to find new planets on which to plant the Klingon flag. There, they discover the Children of San-Tarah, a species with a warrior culture that rivals – and perhaps exceeds – the Klingons' own, living on a planet that would be a great addition to the Empire. Klag could call in General Talak's fleet to bring the world under the Klingons' heel – but the San-Tarah offer Klag a challenge he cannot refuse. The Gorkon crew and the San-Tarah will engage in several martial contests. If the Klingons lose, they will go and never trouble the planet again – but if they are victorious, the San-Tarah will cede themselves to the Empire, and Klag will have singlehandedly conquered an entire world!

Star Trek : I.K.S. Gorkon - 002 - Honor Bound - Keith R. A. Decandido - The Order of the Bat'leth: founded after Kahless' ascension to Sto-vo-kor, the Order was tasked with rooting out dishonorable behavior and spreading the word of Kahless to the Klingon people. In the subsequent millennium, the Order has become more ceremonial, but now Chancellor Martok has called the Order back to its original function – to preserve the cause of honor.

Star Trek : I.K.S. Gorkon - 003 - Enemy Territory - Keith R. A. Decandido - While exploring the uncharted Kavrot Sector, the crew of the I.K.S. Gorkon learn that their brother ship, the I.K.S. Kravokh, was fired on by an alien vessel and subsequently destroyed it. After setting course to investigate this new people, the Kravokh disappears – but a massive alien fleet is gathering at their last known location. Captain Klag must determine what has happened to the Kravokh, and who this new foe of the empire is...

Star Trek : I.K.S. Gorkon - 004 - A Burning House - Keith R. A. Decandido - They have been the Federation's staunchest allies, and its fiercest adversaries. Cunning, ruthless, driven by an instinct for violence and defined by a complex code of honor, they must push ever outward in order to survive, defying the icy ravages of space with the fire of their hearts. They are the Klingons, and if you think you already know all there is to learn about them... think again. From its highest echelons of power to the shocking depths of lowest castes; from its savagely aggressive military to its humble farmers, from political machinations of galactic import to personal demons and family strife, the Klingon Empire is revealed as never before when the captain and crew of the I.K.S. Gorkon finally return to their homeworld of Qo'noS in a sweeping tale of intrigue, love, betrayal, and honor.

Download Instructions:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q1fnff0pjbst737/ST-IKSG.rar/file

Mirror:
https://mega.nz/file/MJ11WDpB#QTiiP35IF8CBY4mH5pqVpNqFis-7M_Df4OB-CLYJMZc

Reupload : 28/05/2023
Aug 13th, 2013, 12:58 am

If any of my uploads are down, PM me and I'll try to respond as soon as I'm able.