Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 27th, 2013, 7:26 pm
Prophecy of the Seventh Dragon by Tyler Blackwood
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 608 KB
Overview: A wizard is coming. His plan to change the face of the planet has been foretold as the last of the seven ancient Dragon prophecies. After two hundred years of fighting, battle-weary Christopher Bartholomew discovers his perfect mate is a demon wolf, yet another threat to humankind. His duty is to remove the threat, but the dark-haired beauty speaks to him on a level he thought long dead. Now that he's found her, he'll do whatever is necessary to keep her at his side. But the dark wizard, Uleah, has other plans for Mackenzie. She is the last female in his lineage, and crucial to his plan for a new world. A great and powerful sorcerer of the black arts, he commands the Triad, wizards of extraordinary skill and strength. Through them, Uleah will claim Mackenzie in ways she'd never imagined possible. The spell to bring Mackenzie under Uleah's control is killing her. Christopher must find and defeat Uleah before he loses Mackenzie, and a great dark power is unleashed upon an unsuspecting planet.
Tyler Blackwood grew up riding horses in the Arizona desert and lounging in the family swimming pool. Most often, though, she spent free time writing short romantic fantasies. She lives in Seattle with four cats and a husband.
Genre: Fantasy

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Sep 27th, 2013, 7:26 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before