Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Jan 19th, 2016, 10:02 am
In a Tight Situation series by Taylor Evans (Books #1-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.17 mb
Overview: Let me tell you some things about the author Taylor Evans. Some of you may not know this but she writes about hit men. Personal things about them. I don't know how she found out about me and my team... But I found out some things about her. Derek looked into it and found out that she is only 18 years old. And was 14 when she started writing. She is the author of my life story, the story that is actually kind of personal, IATS, or In a Tight Situation, and many more stories to come. We found out that she loves to write action fiction adventures starring brothers. Did she really need to include Josh in IATS? He has nothing to do with this! Hit men, werewolves, and zombie apocalypse survivors beware... She might steal your life too and make it into an eBook series. - Joey Walker
Genre: Thriller > Action

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

In a Tight Situation
Joey Walker has it tough, he tries to forget his bad past and is in hope for a new future. Joey is a hit man with some issues: his team, his past, and his urge to save the innocent. When Joey skips a hit job to save a little girl, he thinks the unexpected when her older brother tries to rob the bank the hit was supposed to be in. Now Joey and The Crew have to prove themselves innocent to a psychotic drug dealer and try to defeat other people who want them dead.

Convicted
The last time I saw my team was when we helped James Killer eliminate the Triton Agency. We had figured out that the agency we had trusted had betrayed us, killed Joey’s little sister, and tried to kill us after informing us that Kyle’s father was the first agent to ever be in their agency.
When they kidnapped my team and I, they used their method of “interrogation” to see what we knew about Kyle Morris. Then the one person we didn’t expect rescued us and took us to meet up with James Killer and his friend Dane Richardson.
From that day on, we were no longer legal agents of the Triton Agency, but rouge agents of the nation.

Under the Influence
My name is Sean Williams, I'm 24, and particularly handsome. I am the most important part of The Crew, I keep the others together and sometimes rip them apart. Its not my fault, it just what happens when you act like a fool.
I made mistakes in my life, chosen to do bad things and came out turning my life into hell. Joey needs our help and the Crew will be there for him, even if I do make a poor decision. Because the Crew is True, like always.

Victim of Battle
He missed it though, didn’t miss the agency but missed the game. Missed his friends, the hit and especially the money he got from the hit.
Suddenly somebody yelled, “Nobody move!” and shots went off.
People screamed and dropped to the ground. Cole rolled his eyes, everything seemed all too familiar. Someone from behind shoved him and made him get on his knees.
Robbers filled the bank with AK’s and Shotguns, they didn’t have masks on and their faces were shown to the camera. One with a shotgun jumped up on a table,
“Okay,” The robber began, “My name is Gordon, and this…” He pointed his shotgun at a security guard and pulled the trigger, “This is your last few hours alive.”

Hired Gun
The Crew returns in another action packed hilarious adventure.
As Derek tells his part of the story, he recaps what his friends and him went through in the past years and how The Crew still have an enemy at large. When Felix wants them dead, The Crew go to their new agency leader to discuss a hit to eliminate Felix. When Ryan assigns them with another team of hit men, secrets and dignitys are lost.

The Crew
As the end nears, The Crew has dealt with more than they could chew. They've gotten shot, stabbed, chased down, interrogated, betrayed, and killed.
In the last action packed adventures of Cole and The Crew, they once again have to deal with their enemies who have dark secrets, their team members who want something more than the Crew has, and their pasts that none of them seem to forget.
Watch as the Crew changes, listen as friends help each other in time of need, and count how many times the Crew has been in a fight.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/ymwc1bi79o3t

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/42wgkaw4t6hc
Jan 19th, 2016, 10:02 am