Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Feb 5th, 2016, 3:05 am
2 Novels by Curtis Moser
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 622 kb
Overview: Curtis Moser was born on April 15th, 1975 in Idaho, and grew up in a small town in northern Utah. After graduating from high school in 1993, he spent two years living in Mexico before returning to the University of Utah to study Business Administration. He worked in the banking industry, and from there, began investing in real estate. When the real estate market cooled, he took a job as a night shift supervisor so that he could study Creative Writing at Utah State University. He continues to work the night shift to pay the bills, and he writes so that he doesn't have to pay a therapist. He is the proud father of three children, and the author of Memoirs of a Bad Dog.
Genre: Mystery l Thriller l YA

Image Image

Autumn's End
James and Zoe are obsessed with the dead. While their classmates are attending Wolf Creek High football games, they’re digging up bodies at the Hillside Cemetery across town. They get more than just a ghoulish thrill when they exhume the bones of a long-dead gold miner. With a map they find on the body, and bursting with adolescent enthusiasm, they take to the hills in search of a legendary gold mine. They aren’t the only ones looking for it, though. In Wolf Creek, there are some secrets better left buried.

Memoirs of a Bad Dog
Bogart is in jail. He's been there before, but he never felt like he deserved it until now. Peeing on the carpet is one thing, but now he's killed a man. And it wasn't just any old man--any old man may have been forgiveable. Bogart killed Swifty's father, and Swifty is Bogart's human, so now he deserves his jail sentence. Now he deserves a death sentence. He's truly a bad dog.
In an effort to give Swifty back the part of him that he took away, Bogart escapes and embarks on a journey to recover the dead man's Red Sox hat. Joined by his border collie girlfriend, Ginger, and an abandoned kitten named Snowball, the three of them set out to become good again.

Download Instructions:
http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/kE65eWF7/file.html
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/y8b49vd04g4u
Feb 5th, 2016, 3:05 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.