Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 25th, 2013, 6:46 pm
Veil by Aaron Overfield (Revised)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 9,7 MB
Overview: Dr. Jin Tsay’s revelation entices the military with a potential to uncover and disarm any covert threats. The government that funded the engineer’s classified project orders Tsay’s death, so they can solely and secretly possess his alluring technological consummation: VEIL
Veil proves to be the purest, deepest form of espionage and anti-terrorism by endowing humankind with the ability to experience life through another person. Dr. Tsay's technology offers submersion into another’s mind; Veil provides a direct perception of their immediate thoughts, emotions, memories, and the rush of their most intimate senses. If it ever escapes the military’s relentlessly selfish grip, Veil swears to permanently alter the psychosocial, sexual, political, economic, and religious landscapes of our lives. Veil promises to usher in our ultimately unifying evolution: the New Veil World.
Retribution for Dr. Jin Tsay’s assassination comes in the form of his widow, who races to deliver Veil unto the world and share it freely, before those who ordered her husband’s murder can exploit it. Wielding the inescapable force of Veil, Suren Tsay seeks to inflict justice upon all those responsible for her husband’s demise, culminating in an unforgiving, brutal, obsessive hunt for the elusive killer of the father of the New Veil World: the Great Jin Tsay.
Taking Veil beyond limits Jin himself could’ve imagined, the revered Widow Tsay vows to get her revenge at any cost. Suren Tsay soon realizes she too must inhabit the world created by her husband’s invention and her own bloodlust.
Suren must learn to live in the New Veil World.
She must also fight to liberate it.
Genre: Sci-fi/Thriller

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Apr 25th, 2013, 6:46 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before
Jun 15th, 2013, 1:07 am
Soooooo...this is my book.

I know my instinct should be to raise holy hell and demand it be taken down due to my copyright and whatnot, as I'm sure many authors do but, hell, I've been downloading music and movies it seems my entire adult life so not only would I be a hypocrite, I'd be turning my back on what I see as my "community" in a way.

I did write Gemi to note the copy up is an older version and simply requested that it be updated with the newer one. With open lines of communication, I told Gemi I can send future books in the process of being published, with my explicit permission that they be posted here.

My ONLY request is that if you do download it and you do read it, leave a review somewhere. Positive, negative, anything. Just let me know what you thought of it.

At this point in my career, my profits aren't in dollars, they are in readership and my main goal is getting eyes on my books. If this is one way of doing that, I'm down.
Jun 15th, 2013, 1:07 am
Jun 26th, 2013, 5:07 pm
Updated: "Veil (Revised Edt)"

Thank the author - Mr. Aaron Overfield for the source.
Jun 26th, 2013, 5:07 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before