Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
May 26th, 2013, 2:09 pm
Devlin Haskell Series 1, 3 & 4 by Mike Faricy
Requirements:EPUB Reader 934 kb
Overview:Mike Faricy is the award wining author of mystery suspense thrillers woven together with a rich strain of humor and romance. He and his wife live in St. Paul, Minnesota and Dublin, Ireland. His entertaining tales are populated with the sort of quirky, oddball characters we'd all like to know more about, but wisely prefer to keep at a distance. They serve not so much as examples but more often as warnings to the rest of us. None of Mike's characters will be saving the world from terrorism, international banking conspiracies or coups to topple the government. Rather, they're individuals inhabiting a world just below the surface of polite society. The difficulties they find themselves in are usually due to their own bad decisions, but then bad decisions make for interesting tales.
Genre:Mystery/Thriller

ImageImageImageImage

Russian Roulette (Devlin Haskell 1): At no surprise, dysfuntional PI Devlin Haskell falls in bed with his latest client. She's gone by the time he wakes and hasn't the foggiest notion that, from now on, he'll be dealing with the Russian mob. Along the way he finds himself at odds with a Russian butcher, local police and an FBI task force investigating human trafficking. In the process of getting answers Dev washes up on the far side of the law. He's shot, beaten, car bombed and used as a human shield, all in the name of justice, at least as he comes to see it. An entertaining tale of rank ineptitude and one night stands. Russian Roulette is another fast paced tale from the master of the bizarre, Mike Faricy.

Mr Swirlee (Devlin Haskell 2): Continue the Dev Haskell – Private Investigator Series with Case 2: Mr Swirlee (Formally Entitled Mr Softee) Skirt chasing, wise cracking, dysfunctional Private Investigator Dev Haskell leaves his usual stool at the Spot Bar to take on what looks like a cakewalk job, providing protection for Mr. Swirlee. Turns out, however, Mr. Swirlee is anything but... He's a ruthless 'entrepreneur' with a flash temper, a mean streak a mile wide, and a laundry list of people who want to do him in including a sex crazed girlfriend named Lola. Things go from bad to worse until Dev enlists the help of former client, sometime friend and felon, Tony "Dog" Colli. Murder, mayhem, romance, double cross and bodies follow in their wake. Just an average week in the St. Paul your mother warned you about, delivered with a healthy serving of the bizarre. A fast paced tale of bottom feeders and criminal class, Mr. Swirlee is another journey through the screwed up world that is Dev Haskell's life.

Bite Me (Devlin Haskell 3): Another Dev Haskell tale, read them all in any order you wish. In Bite Me, wise cracking, back slapping, wrong thinking PI Dev Haskell has just landed his dream job, providing security for people who don't need it in the first place. That all changes once someone shoots at them in broad daylight. Things quickly fly out of control and Dev suddenly finds himself under the police microscope, literally tied up in a relationship and dodging a growing pile of bodies that all seem to be linked to him. Another in the entertaining Dev Haskell series from Minnesota's Master of the Bizarre, Mike Faricy

Bombshell (Devlin Haskell 4): Dysfunctional. bumbling, crazy babe-magnet Dev Haskell, P.I., becomes the envy of every guy with a heartbeat when he's hired to watch over a team of gorgeous English roller derby stars. Though he'd rather be standing guard in the shower room, he suddenly finds himself under arrest and found guilty before he's even charged. He's got an attorney who drinks too much, a beautiful woman with a bad attitude, a feisty team of females ready to kill him - and no answers. Bombshell is another fast-paced, engrossing suspense thriller from Minnesota's master of the bizarre, Mike Faricy

Download Instructions:
https://douploads.net/of57e6s74pv6

Mirrors:
https://filerio.in/tmmnohiruy05
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3434fb5e57/
https://uploadev.org/dn2op9hu6sfb
May 26th, 2013, 2:09 pm

You made need to add .rar to the end of my files if missing, before extracting.
Jul 2nd, 2013, 1:18 pm
Added book 3 & 4
Jul 2nd, 2013, 1:18 pm

Jul 13th, 2014, 1:21 pm
added book 2
Jul 13th, 2014, 1:21 pm