Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Apr 9th, 2014, 11:49 am
Maid in LA Mystery series by Holly Jacobs (Book 2-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 492KB
Overview: Holly Jacobs leads a life full of romance and adventure. From skydiving to jet-setting around Europe, from snorkeling in coral reefs to writing while wearing beautiful silk peignoir sets and popping chocolate bonbons, Holly Jacobs leads a life that is the epitome of romance...
Well, my fictional life sounds more interesting, but not better than my real life. Really, I'm the happily married mother of four. I cook a lot, garden and weave baskets! I write for Montlake Romance and Harlequin. My books range from lighthearted comedies to more serious dramas...but at heart, they're all stories of love.
Genre: Mystery

Image Image Image

Dusted [Maid in LA Mystery 02]: Quincy’s trying her hand at writing a script based on the murder mysetery she solved. She's taking care of her boys, wearing a pumpkin orange maid of honor dress for Tiny’s wedding, and oh…she’s got another case. Someone stole Mac’Cleaner clients’ artwork, and Quincy’s employee is under suspicion. Not just the employee, but the entire business.

Spruced Up [Maid in LA Mystery 03]: Quincy Mac has faced a murder and an art thief. She's dealt with three teenaged boys on her own. She's even braved a brand new romance. But nothing she'd done in the past has prepared Quincy for this...she's heading home for Christmas! She's planning a quiet week with her family, but finds herself with another mystery to solve!

Swept Up [Maid in LA Mystery 04]: Someone's Fifteen Minutes are Up!
Quincy Mac's life has changed since the day she accidentally cleaned a murder scene.
She's still a mom and a business owner, but now she's also pre-engaged and she's a writer. As she walks the Mortie Awards red carpet wearing her star-shaped glasses, she thinks her life is just about perfect.
Until she's at her after-party…and finds the dead body of the most hated woman on set. How do you find a killer when all the suspects hated the victim? And Quincy has to find the real killer because her friends and family are all the suspects.

Download Instructions:
http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/22876015/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/15fda645aa/HJ-MiLAM-2-4.zip

Book 1: viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=621931
Apr 9th, 2014, 11:49 am

"Stories are the only things worth dying for..." - The Unwritten