Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Dec 14th, 2014, 9:39 pm
Alexandria Whitney Mystery Series by G. L. McCarthy (Books #1-5)
Requirements: ePUB, AZW3 reader, 1.5 MB, 1.7MB
Overview: About the Author: As a native Californian I starting writing while enduring my first summer in Palm Springs in 2006. I try to keep my stories interesting and fun. As a single Lesbian I can say that the relationship issues I write about I've experienced first hand. But since I get to write the endings of each installment, I will always have the girl get the girl in the end. ;) Now after living in Palm Springs for five years and loving it, it's time to move on. I have moved to Visalia to take care of my mother who is also one of my best friends, even though she's not crazy about scifi. But both of us being Scorpios we get a long great.
Genre: Mystery | Romance > FF

ImageImageImageImageImage

Taylorwood (#1) We all think we lead boring lives until something happens to make us realize that boring is a good thing. Alex finds herself going from being just one of the teachers at Taylorwood School for Girls to the subject of admiration by a dangerous someone whom she would rather have vanish from the planet altogether. This coincides with Alex realizing that she needs to rethink her relationship, which she thought would last forever.

Thunder Mountain Ranch (#2) Alexandria Whitney is heading west to spend some time with best friend, Jessie, for a much deserved vacation after her harrowing experience at Taylorwood School for Girls. Excited about staying at her friend's dude ranch in New Mexico she looks forward to days filled with lazy trail rides and picnics. On her first day back she meets Samantha, Jessie's lesbian cousin, and the sparks fly. It's not long before she finds herself being watched again, but this time by someone who will impact her life more than she thought could ever be possible. She soon finds herself being enlisted in finding a lover gone missing some fifty years ago. So will Alex find the time to romance Samantha, and locate the missing loved one. It's a juggling act that will keep Alex on her toes as well as rethinking what she wants in a lover/girlfriend.

but, mercury's not in retrograde! (#3) Alexandria Whitney returns home from spending two magical weeks at her best friends guest ranch in New Mexico, only to find her friend and fellow teacher Cynthia Montgomery with her own new set of problems. Someone is tampering with her beloved blue mustang, but why? As the two friends try to figure out what key Little Blue has in all this, Alex will try and stay focused as new girlfriend Samantha Pierce arrives to spend the month, if not the rest of her life. But other events come to bear that make car tampering the least of Alex’s worries and put the lives of her dear friends in danger, including her own.

Death by Fright (#4) Alex and Sam are back at Thunder Mountain Ranch. To spend Christmas with Alex’s best friend Jessie and make arrangements to bring Smokey, Sam’s beloved Mustang, and her truck and trailer back to Hastings. Where our couple hopes to live happily ever after. While on a day trip, out to enjoy the beauty of New Mexico, Sam suggests they stop at her favorite eating place to have the best tacos in the county. Javier and Juana, the owners, have become friends of Sam’s since she moved to the ranch. It is this uneventful meal and the events that follow, which draw our girls into another adventure. And once again may put Alex in harms way, requiring the help of Alex’s spirit guardians Anna and Ramon.

Not a Good Reason (#5) Sam’s drive back to Hastings seems uneventful until she stops for the night just east of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. While picking up grain for her mustang Smokey at a local feed store Sam meets a local farmer who offers her the use of an old barn he owns in the area. Looking forward to a good night’s sleep and giving Smokey a nice dry straw bed to sleep on sounds too good to pass up. What the farmer isn’t aware of is that this particular barn is home to the spirit of a suspected Civil War deserter who believes he has been cursed to spend eternity on earth. With a little help from Alex and Sam can he find peace and happiness living in Hastings? Will he be able to repay them by protecting Alex from her past? Only Alex’s spirit guardians Anna and Ramon know for sure how it will all turn out.

Download Instructions:
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/52396160/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/80cd9ee594/AWMMcGL.7z
Dec 14th, 2014, 9:39 pm

If you like what you read consider supporting the author and buy the book.

I like you clicking the Thank You button
If links down, pm