From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jul 30th, 2015, 8:32 am
The Windstorm Series by Katie Robison (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 1.7 MB
Overview: I'm a registered member of the Ngai Tahu Maori tribe in New Zealand and love finding inspiration in Polynesian and Native American mythologies. I am passionate about writing books for young adults that feature protagonists from diverse backgrounds and cultures. I have an Honors B.A. in English and French from Brigham Young University and will soon be finishing a Ph.D. in the English Department of the University of Minnesota. I travel a lot and currently live with my husband, daughter, and Siberian Husky (who is like our second child) on a lake outside of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy Paranormal

Image Image

Downburst (#1) Kit’s only goal is to stay alive. Right now, that means dodging brutal gangs while peddling fake I.D.s on the back streets of Winnipeg. But things get complicated when Kit sells a license to a girl named Aura—a girl who could almost be her twin. Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, Kit is plunged into an underground society with heart-stopping surprises at every turn. To protect herself, she’s forced to assume Aura’s identity. But storm clouds are gathering on the horizon, and when Kit learns the truth about Aura, she knows she has to get out before the storm breaks. There’s only one problem: escape isn’t an option.
Suddenly, staying alive just got a lot harder.

Coiled Snake (#2) Kit’s journey continues in the second book of The Windstorm Series.
Kit has escaped her death sentence with the Yakone, only to be captured by the barbaric Rangi. Now a prisoner of war, her only means of survival will pit her against everyone and everything she holds dear—including herself.

Download Instructions:
http://katfile.com/jo97fb2ueqax/TheWindstormSeries.rar.html
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/ijkdbi95tcmm/TheWindstormSeries.rar.html
Jul 30th, 2015, 8:32 am

No longer active.