From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Oct 6th, 2015, 5:13 am
Summer In Iron Springs by Margie Broschinsky
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 905 Kb
Overview: Spray painting Vincent van Gogh smoking a pipe on the auto shop wall wasn’t the best choice sixteen-year-old Phoebe Levick ever made. If she had known the decision would result in her losing her dream of spending the summer in New York, she may have used her artistic abilities in more positive—not to mention legal—ways. To make matters worse, her father banishes her to the small town of Iron Springs where she is expected to slave away in her aunt’s sweltering apple orchard. In Phoebe’s opinion the punishment is nothing less than cruel and unusual. The only non-dreadful thing about the job is handsome co-worker, Billy Hall.
With the chance of a summer romance heating up, and her first paycheck in hand, Phoebe heads for Hildi’s, an upscale boutique on Iron Springs’ touristy Park Street. While in town, she visits a local art gallery where she sees a cameo brooch that looks very much—correction, exactly—like the one stolen from her parent’s home the day her mother died.
The discovery of the brooch resurrects a thirteen year old murder mystery. Armed with little more than motivation, Phoebe vows to solve the mystery before summer’s end.
Genre: Young Adult Romance

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Tusfiles
Hulkload
Oct 6th, 2015, 5:13 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before