From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Dec 2nd, 2015, 10:56 am
Poppy Fields Mystery series by Tanya Landman (#1-10)
Requirements: ePUB reader | 22.5MB
Overview: I studied English Literature at university, and then worked in a bookshop (running the children's section - lovely!), an arts centre (putting up soggy posters in the rain) and a zoo (where I spent a lot of time dressed up in a bear suit as Kevin the Teddy). Since 1992 I've been a writer, administrator and performer for Storybox Theatre. I now live in north Devon with my partner, Rod Burnett, my two sons, Isaac and Jack, Edgar - a ferocious Siamese cat, and an eternally optimistic Labrador called Hobson. The latest addition to the household is Sally - Hobson's niece. She is an escapologist.

I had no ambition to write a book until Waking Merlin popped into my head a few years ago, but now I'm completely addicted to it. I can't let a day go by without writing something, and my head is constantly churning with strands of plots and images of characters. I love the fact that I'm now allowed to daydream - I was always in trouble for it at school!
Genre: Young Adult | Mystery

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mondays Are Murder (Poppy Fields Mystery #1)
When Poppy Fields goes on an activity holiday to a remote Scottish island, she is looking forward to a week of climbing, hill-walking and horse riding. But things take a bad turn when their instructor has what appears to be a fatal abseiling accident. When Poppy discovers that his rope was cut, and more of the instructors start to have "accidents", she and best friend Graham suspect foul play and decide to investigate.

Dead Funny (Poppy Fields Mystery #2)
When ageing starlet Baby Sugarcandy is found dead at the bottom of the stairs in her Hollywood mansion, it is assumed she tripped. However, an autopsy reveals she was dead before she fell...When a number of strange deaths follow, Poppy Fields decides to investigate.

Dying to Be Famous (Poppy Fields Mystery #3)
Poppy Fields and best friend Graham are astonished to be given parts in a musical production of The Wizard of Oz. Even more astonishing is the series of murders that occurs at the theatre, targeting the leading lady. When Poppy and Graham investigate, little do they know that they are next on the murderer’s list…

Head Is Dead (Poppy Fields Mystery #4)
Poppy Fields and best friend Graham design a murder mystery trail for the school fayre, choosing the headteacher to be the corpse at the end. But when the first person to finish discovers that the head really is dead, Poppy and Graham set out on a real life murder trail.

The Scent of Blood (Poppy Fields Mystery #5)
When Poppy Fields and best friend Graham go on a weekend trip to the zoo, it soon becomes apparent that the staff there are not happy. Then one of them suddenly dies. And then another. And another...Someone's using the animals to do their dirty work for them, and the result is not pretty. Will the intrepid pair uncover the murderer before they, too, become dead meat?

Certain Death (Poppy Fields Mystery #6)
When the circus comes to town, Poppy Fields and best friend Graham soon discover that the 'certain death' promised on the posters is no joke. With one person dead and the circus performers still in grave danger, the pair will have to work fast to discover who's firing the shots...

Poison Pen (Poppy Fields Mystery #7)
It's Book Week, and Poppy and Graham are helping out at their local literacy festival. However, when the authors start getting anonymous notes featuring cartoons of themselves suffering grisly deaths, the intrepid pair realize that the world of children's books is murkier than they could ever have imagined. They'll have to move quickly to discover who's at the bottom of it - before fiction turns into fact...

Love Him to Death (Poppy Fields Mystery #8)
When Poppy and Graham are whisked off to a Greek island to watch musician Bill Strummer marry his much younger girlfriend in the celebrity wedding of the year, they are expecting sun, sea and a hint of scandal. But things begin to turn sour when Bill’s distressed ex-wife turns up, proclaiming that he's still in love with her. Then wedding guests start to die of “natural causes”, and Poppy and Graham are forced to investigate. It would seem that one member of the wedding party will stop at nothing to disrupt the celebrations...

Blood Hound (Poppy Fields Mystery #9)
The wife of anchorman Dermot O’Flannery dies during a bungled burglary and the killer is never caught. Six months later Poppy and Graham are faced with a long, hot summer dog-walking for Poppy’s next-door neighbour. This strange, parallel universe of Planet Dog seems a million miles away from the dreadful events that tore the news-reporter apart, but after a malicious prank is played on their fellow dog-walkers, Poppy and Graham find themselves crossing paths with Dermot O’Flannery. With lethal consequences…

The Will to Live (Poppy Fields Mystery #10)
Poppy and Graham are staying in a grand country house for the weekend to help at a family christening party, but they're seriously unimpressed. Dull, dull, dull! Not to mention the fact that baby Marmaduke has taken a shine to Graham and won't let him out of his sight without shrieking the place down. Then events take a mysterious turn when a filthy tramp turns up in the churchyard ... dead. It isn't long before Poppy and Graham realize that his death is suspicious – as are all the others that follow...

Download Instructions:
FilesCDN

Mirror:
Userscloud

A special thank you to photogfrog!
Dec 2nd, 2015, 10:56 am

No longer active.
Dec 23rd, 2015, 8:00 am
Added:
  • The Will to Live (Poppy Fields Mystery #10)

A special thank you to photogfrog!
Dec 23rd, 2015, 8:00 am

No longer active.