From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jan 22nd, 2016, 1:38 am
Gifted series by Marilyn Kaye (#5-6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 465 KB
Overview: "I was born in New Britain, Connecticut, and grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. I also spent a year (5th grade) in Montgomery, Alabama, and a year in Ann Arbor, Michigan(8th grade). As a child, I always wanted to be a writer, but I had lots of other ambitions too. I wanted to be a teacher, a librarian, a movie star, the president of the United States, and a ballerina. I didn't achieve all my goals. I never became a movie star, the president of the U.S., or a ballerina. But I've been a teacher and a librarian and most of all, a writer. I've been writing for as long as I can remember. Growing up, I always kept a diary. I wrote poems, stories, plays, songs and lots of letters. Writing wasn't easy for me, but it felt natural and right. I've always read a lot, too. I was an English major at Emory University (I love Shakespeare), and I also received a master's degree in library science at Emory. I earned a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the University of Chicago, and I taught children's and teen literature at St. John's University in New York for over 20 years. Now, I'm a full-time writer, living in Paris, France - the most beautiful city in the world." Marilyn Kaye
Genre: Fantasy / Young Adult Fiction

Image Image

Now You See Me (#5)
Who is the spy in the gifted class? Mean Amanda is out of character volunteering in the school office. Principal Mr Jackson finds/puts a knife in her locker and expels mind-reader Jenna to an institution with a corrupt aide. Now on her own investigating, Tracey turns invisible and lands in danger.

Speak No Evil (#6)
Everyone in the gifted class has a secret, but Carter Street is the most mysterious student of all. He never speaks, and no one knows who he is or where he came from; they just know that like them, he's special. But there's something going on behind Carter's blank stare - something dangerous!

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/t7gjyrfpverj
https://www.filescdn.com/gockxo1a5w2u
Jan 22nd, 2016, 1:38 am

Please click the Thank You button if you like my release.
When you donate WRZ$, please indicate the title for which you are rewarding me. Thanks.