From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 26th, 2016, 9:07 am
Spy to the Rescue by Jonathan Bernstein (Bridget Wilder #2)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 1.8 MB
Overview: Middle school meets "Mission: Impossible" in the second hilarious adventure of a girl whose life is turned upside down when her long-lost father recruits her to be a super-spy.
When the top-secret spy agency that recruited Bridget turns out to be fake, Bridget hopes her super-spy father will teach her his tricks, stealth codes, and martial-arts moves. Wrong! Instead of drop-kicking evil villains and shooting laser beams from her lip gloss, he wants to bond over normal--a.k.a. boring--stuff like TV, fro yo, and boy talk. But when Bridget gets framed for stealing cheerleading secrets and ruining the most glamorous party of the birthday season, her spy instincts kick in: she’s being set up. And when her spy dad goes missing, Bridget knows she’s the only one who can bring him back alive—official spy or not.
Now Bridget’s back in the spy game and on a plane headed straight to New York City with her best friend by her side and a crafty nano-marble sidekick that does everything from hacking phones to taking down the fiercest enemy agents. Can Bridget ditch her annoying older brother/chaperone, squash a budding crush, and prevent global disaster before her mom texts to check in, or are Bridget’s days as a spy over—for good?
Genre: Children

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Filescdn
Hulkload

Book 1
Sep 26th, 2016, 9:07 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before