From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 27th, 2016, 4:09 am
Blue series by Lisa Glass (Books 1&2)
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 6.3 MB
Overview: Lisa Glass is the author of the Blue trilogy of teen novels, published by Quercus Children's Books. Lisa is also co-administrator and book reviewer at literary website Vulpes Libris, which was described by Robert McCrum in The Observer as "a highly responsible blog" and by The Times as "a literary blog publishing honest and informed book reviews almost daily."
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Blue
Surfing is sixteen-year-old Iris’s world, and when the ultra-talented Zeke walks into her life, it soon becomes her passion.
Over one amazing summer, as she is drawn into his sphere, she experiences love, new friendships, but also loss, with an intensity she never dreamed of.
But is Zeke all he seems? What hides beneath his glamorous and mysterious past? When Iris decides to try for her own surfing success, just as her ex-boyfriend comes back into her life, she will test her talent, and her feelings for Zeke, to the limit…

2. Air
Being in a relationship with one of the hottest and most talented male surfers on the circuit is a dream come true… right?
Iris and Zeke get to travel to the most beautiful beaches in the world, competing in major surf competitions. Life should be perfect, but when Zeke is suspended from a surf tour in Hawaii, it’s clear there is some deep trouble in paradise. And then there’s Zeke’s romantic past: at every turn Iris is confronted by his old flames and his hordes of female fans.
Returning to Newquay, Iris finds that at home things have also changed. Her friends have moved on with their lives, and they sense Iris is keeping something – something bad – from them.
What really happened in Hawaii? Why was Zeke kicked off the circuit? And what secret is tearing Iris and Zeke’s relationship apart?

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Filescdn
Hulkload
Sep 27th, 2016, 4:09 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before