From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Nov 2nd, 2016, 5:32 am
Clearwater Witches Boxsetby Madeline Freeman (contains books 1-3)
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 1.8MB
Overview: I taught high school for ten years--English and occasionally psychology. I'm also a wife and a mom (both of which I still find ridiculous, as I still feel like I'm about 17). I have two cats and a sister. I have a dad who's awesome, a mom whose memory is awesome, and a love of dinosaurs and outer space.
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy

Included in the box set:

#1 - Crystal Magic
When tragedy forces Kristyl Barnette to move to the small town of Clearwater with her estranged aunt Jodi, Kristyl tries to leave her past behind. She catches the attention of Owen Marsh, who accepts her without question and who may be able to understand her better than anyone.

But Owen isn't the only one who notices her. The mysteriously alluring Fox Holloway draws Kristyl's eye whenever he's around. And Clearwater High's chief mean-girl, Crystal Jamison, has her sights set on Kristyl and will stop at nothing to prove what Kristyl really is. A witch.

Magic can be as dangerous as fire, and Aunt Jodi wants Kristyl to have nothing to do with it. But when a mysterious illness threatens her aunt's life, Kristyl will do anything to cure her. Enlisting the help of witches could save Jodi, but is dealing in magic worth the consequences?

#2 - Wild Magic
Kristyl Barnette's life was finally coming together. But one spell changed everything.

When people begin dying mysteriously, Kristyl must form new alliances with old friends in order to prevent more deaths--and to save the circle from destruction. Power comes at a price. Will Kristyl be able to pay it before it's too late?

#3 - Circle Magic
It's only a matter of time before everything Krissa Barnette knows and loves is destroyed.

Her father, absent for five years, returns to reveal the reason he left was to learn how to defeat a dangerous foe. His mysterious companion, Anya, possesses a wealth of knowledge about the fight but conceals many secrets. But Krissa has secrets, too, including the reason why she and Owen Marsh have a connection. And it's difficult to keep the truth from Fox Holloway now that the three of them are linked by a binding ritual.

It's a race against time to enact the spell that will rid the world of Seth once and for all, but with threats coming from all angles, will Krissa and her friends succeed?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/9vz3eh97o4mb
https://userscloud.com/h2hku1t6tokh
Nov 2nd, 2016, 5:32 am

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.