From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 23rd, 2017, 12:17 am
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Series by Perdita Finn (#2-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 8.48 mb
Overview: My Little Pony Equestria Girls chapter books are a series of novellas based on the series.
Genre: Children's Fiction

Image Image Image

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks (2)
This is a prequel to the film of the same name and is adapted from the first eight animated shorts, which coincide with the film. This was published on April 8, 2014

Rainbow Rocks: The Mane Event by Perdita Finn (3)
The third exciting adventure in the Equestria Girls series! The girls rock a new story about friendship at Canterlot High. The follow-up to Through the Mirror and Rainbow Rocks. This is the junior novelization of the film Rainbow Rocks. It was published on October 7, 2014

Sunset Shimmer's Time to Shine (4)
Back in Equestria, Sunset Shimmer was one of Princess Celestia's brightest pupils, second only to Twilight Sparkle. But unlike Twilight, she was always rebellious and questioned the rules. After learning a very big lessons about the Magic of Friendship when she first traveled through the portal, Sunset is now determined to learn how magic works in this world. She's also trying to figure out her place and who she wants to be. This is an original Equestria Girls story set between the second and third films. It was published on May 5, 2015

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles
Userscloud

Book #1
May 23rd, 2017, 12:17 am
May 23rd, 2017, 1:08 am
Added books 2 and 4.
May 23rd, 2017, 1:08 am