From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Oct 19th, 2015, 12:11 am
Tusfiles is only working intermittently with the little blue download icon. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I have to click the link to go to their site. I'm using mobilism.org, by the way.
Oct 19th, 2015, 12:11 am
Oct 19th, 2015, 1:48 am
irishpancake:
I can sympathize with you as I am going through the same.
I have found success using chrome browser , it all works properly as it should.
It all worked perfectly when I signed up with IE 11 and not that long after it started not working right.
I did not change any settings, so I suspect its not on our end.
Oct 19th, 2015, 1:48 am
Oct 19th, 2015, 3:51 pm
For those who had to keep logging in, we have fixed that issue. If for whatever reason your browser is not able to save the session, the downloader will automatically ask you to login via an alternative login form which will work on all browsers, so you'll have to login enter your login twice if it didnt work the first time.
Oct 19th, 2015, 3:51 pm
Oct 19th, 2015, 11:05 pm
Thank you! Works with firefox now with 2 logins.
Oct 19th, 2015, 11:05 pm
Oct 20th, 2015, 12:17 am
Now it is working great in both IE 10 and firefox
Thanks a lot Disk4mat for the great effort
Oct 20th, 2015, 12:17 am

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Oct 20th, 2015, 3:11 am
Disk4mat wrote:For those who had to keep logging in, we have fixed that issue. If for whatever reason your browser is not able to save the session, the downloader will automatically ask you to login via an alternative login form which will work on all browsers, so you'll have to login enter your login twice if it didnt work the first time.

Thank you very much for your sterling efforts.

At last, I can report that all is OK, using Chrome normally now, not Incognito. I just had to re-login twice, once from the page form presented, and then the server log-in.

I tried again, and the saved uname/pw got me in, with just the one log-in, on the page form, and D/L of the requested file started automatically.

Thanks man, good work indeed.

IP
Oct 20th, 2015, 3:11 am
Oct 20th, 2015, 6:32 am
This is absolutely fantastic. Seriously, one of the greatest features of Mobilism; the time saved by simply clicking on an arrow beside the download link and letting the site run "file concierge" for you is significant, and a fantastic cost savings besides. It works exactly as it states on the tin, so to speak, and I regularly find the hosts supported expanding over the years I've been a member. Cannot recommend going Premium enough; just when you thought Mobilism couldn't get any better...

Thank you fine folks for this absolutely over-the-top splendid feature!
Oct 20th, 2015, 6:32 am
Oct 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm
This is, by far, the best service I've used in a long time. It's saving me so much time, and is well worth the small amount I paid for it.
Disk4mat is right on top of all of my queries, and keeping me happy as hell, even though my questions are ridiculous and amateurish. A saint, I tells ya!

Thanks, guys! This is great!!
Oct 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm
Oct 22nd, 2015, 8:57 am
is rg.to working???? I just get the response that it cannot connect at port 80.
Is anyone else having a problem with that site. All other sites are working with the blue arrows.
Thank you
Oct 22nd, 2015, 8:57 am

Oct 22nd, 2015, 2:13 pm
Lily2009 wrote:is rg.to working???? I just get the response that it cannot connect at port 80.
Is anyone else having a problem with that site. All other sites are working with the blue arrows.
Thank you

I just tried multiple links and they all worked fine. Maybe rg.to was down?
Oct 22nd, 2015, 2:13 pm
Oct 22nd, 2015, 9:08 pm
Thank you Disk4mat,
It must have been. It is working for me today. Thank you for checking.
Lily
Oct 22nd, 2015, 9:08 pm

Oct 23rd, 2015, 5:52 pm
i love mobilism
Oct 23rd, 2015, 5:52 pm
Oct 25th, 2015, 6:45 am
I can not download for example Plants vs Zombie 2 ....i receive same message on Chrome,Mozzila,IE11: File size is limited at 200.00 MB.
What can i do to download that files? :(
Oct 25th, 2015, 6:45 am

HD sound user.
Oct 25th, 2015, 6:40 pm
geluadi2000 wrote:I can not download for example Plants vs Zombie 2 ....i receive same message on Chrome,Mozzila,IE11: File size is limited at 200.00 MB.
What can i do to download that files? :(

Use one of the mirrors, there will always be a mirror without the file limit (if you find a topic without supported mirrors, report the topic, and the user will receive a warning and be forced to reupload by the mods).
Oct 25th, 2015, 6:40 pm
Oct 25th, 2015, 8:56 pm
I'm compelled to post just how thrilled I have been over the past 2.5 years with Mobilism and the stellar community behind this amazing website.

In particular I am very appreciative for all the hard to find permaculture related ebooks and android apps, plus the plethora of premium file hosting sites that are included with paid membership — actually this is one of the main reasons I love Mobilism so much and that alone is easily worth the price of admission!

Due to budget constrains as a student, I'm normally very frugal; however, Mobilism has proved to be exponentially worth the small annual fee needed to keep this stellar service thriving for all those that are fortunate enough to discover it.

My highest praise again to Mobilism and to all the members here that help support this fantastic site and the wonderful community it attracts...

All the best,
Eltrkbrd

Oct 25th, 2015, 8:56 pm