From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Oct 13th, 2015, 12:32 pm
canmus wrote:I'm using classic the version and I am being asked (for the first time in a year) to put in an "authentication password".

Up until today I just clicked the download arrow and it worked automatically.

This is equally true for safari, chrome and puffin browser.

The same question and issue has been asked on another thread by others.

There was an update, just log in again.

Dean5098 wrote:How do I get to classic view on my iPhone. Getting the authentication pop up constantly but no download. Thanks

That means you're entering the wrong username/password combination. Are you capitalizing the D in your username (you have to)?

DoKMH:
You log in twice to the premium downloader, or login twice, once to the forum, and once to the premium downloader? If the premium arrows dont appear in classic it's cause you're using one of the alternative domains (mobilism.me, mobilismbooks.org). The problem doesnt exist in the latest (current) version hence why it works fine if you switch to Mobilism2.0.
Oct 13th, 2015, 12:32 pm
Oct 13th, 2015, 2:41 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
canmus wrote:I'm using classic the version and I am being asked (for the first time in a year) to put in an "authentication password".

There was an update, just log in again. .

So just to clarify. The authorization pop up window below is legit and this is where I enter my premium details?

http://i.imgur.com/jx0yRw8.jpg?1
Oct 13th, 2015, 2:41 pm
Oct 13th, 2015, 2:48 pm
I get the above but when I enter my details nothing happens.
Disk4mat can you pm my log in details. Pretty sure I have them correct but just to make sure thanks
Oct 13th, 2015, 2:48 pm
Oct 13th, 2015, 6:29 pm
canmus wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

There was an update, just log in again. .

So just to clarify. The authorization pop up window below is legit and this is where I enter my premium details?

http://i.imgur.com/jx0yRw8.jpg?1

Yup.

Dean5098 wrote:I get the above but when I enter my details nothing happens.
Disk4mat can you pm my log in details. Pretty sure I have them correct but just to make sure thanks

Done.
Oct 13th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Oct 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm
So, I'm getting this log-in authentication problem.

When I hit the blue arrow, I get this new form, asking for Username/Password combo initially, then I need to select each field to enter the stored username/password. which fill in automatically, but need to be selected and submitted separately........

Then I get the same process again, with a different looking form, which must be selected to fill automatically, then I must hit download.....

I have a pic of the process I must go through to get a file, which doesn't seem an improvement to me at all.

I am on W7, using Chrome Beta latest.

Pic from dropbox below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32953239/mobilism_image.jpg
Oct 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 12:52 am
The problem with alternative domains (mobilism.me, mobilismbooks.org) not showing the blue arrows has been fixed.

irishpancake: if you're getting the old login form the second time you need to clear your cache/cookies/etc.
Oct 14th, 2015, 12:52 am
Oct 14th, 2015, 1:57 am
Disk4mat wrote:The problem with alternative domains (mobilism.me, mobilismbooks.org) not showing the blue arrows has been fixed.

irishpancake: if you're getting the old login form the second time you need to clear your cache/cookies/etc.

Hi Disk4mat.....

Tried everything, Chrome's own Clear Browsing Data, cleared all, passwords, cookies, from the beginning of time.

I also used CCleaner, which clears cookies, cache, etc, etc.

I get the same thing, and I had lo re-login to the site, .org....

which means all stored data was gone........

and re-submit my VIP login, but again twice, two forms, one comes up after I submit the first combo, and I needed to submit again in a second form.

I am using Chrome Beta latest, if that makes any difference.

I'll try a different Browser tomorrow.

It's OK, just a bit of a pain...and I thought you would like to know.

Thanks for your help.

IP
Oct 14th, 2015, 1:57 am
Oct 14th, 2015, 7:39 am
The blue arrow is not working for me anymore. Sometimes i am having a box appear under the link but thats really hit and miss.
Oct 14th, 2015, 7:39 am
Oct 14th, 2015, 3:59 pm
I am having a weird problem. When I click the blue arrow I get a login box underneath (rather than a separate window). I enter details, but then get another similar box. I enter details again and THEN I get a download. I get this for EVERY download I try - not much fun!
Oct 14th, 2015, 3:59 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 4:05 pm
Just want to say thanks to Disk4mat who made it an easy process to get started with the premium service - working great.
Oct 14th, 2015, 4:05 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 5:38 pm
abaldeagle wrote:I am having a weird problem. When I click the blue arrow I get a login box underneath (rather than a separate window). I enter details, but then get another similar box. I enter details again and THEN I get a download. I get this for EVERY download I try - not much fun!

Be sure you have cleared cache/cookies/etc. as there was an update. What browser and OS are you using? Any security software?
Oct 14th, 2015, 5:38 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
abaldeagle wrote:I am having a weird problem. When I click the blue arrow I get a login box underneath (rather than a separate window). I enter details, but then get another similar box. I enter details again and THEN I get a download. I get this for EVERY download I try - not much fun!

Be sure you have cleared cache/cookies/etc. as there was an update. What browser and OS are you using? Any security software?

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.
I have run CCleaner.
I use Windows 10 with Safari for mobilism.
I use Norton Internet Security, but I don't think it does much with Safari.
Out of interest I just tried Firefox - it was the same, except after the 2nd box I was asked for my details a 3rd time!

This is a completely new problem not seen in all my years with mobilism!
Oct 14th, 2015, 5:51 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Exactly the same as me, and clearing cache, passwords, from the beginning of time, in Chrome Beta, running CCleaner, nothing has worked, it's the same.

I tried IE Browser [11.0.9600], but I can't get the blue arrow to do anything at all, no reaction at all when it's clicked.....

[Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP 1]

I'm left with an awkward download process which has many steps to get where I got with such simplicity previously.

Honestly, it's bad.
Oct 14th, 2015, 7:25 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 8:47 pm
Rather than running CCleaner, try opening an Incognito window (Chrome) or Private session (Firefox). We've tested this on all of the popular browsers and their latest versions on multiple devices and it works fine everywhere. Try closing your security products.
Oct 14th, 2015, 8:47 pm
Oct 14th, 2015, 9:17 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Rather than running CCleaner, try opening an Incognito window (Chrome) or Private session (Firefox). We've tested this on all of the popular browsers and their latest versions on multiple devices and it works fine everywhere. Try closing your security products.

Tried with Chrome Incognito and it seems to work!
Away from PC for next few days, will try more when I get back - thanks for the help.
Oct 14th, 2015, 9:17 pm