From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Nov 21st, 2012, 4:23 pm
Broken Series by Amanda Bennett (Book 1, 2)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 201 KB
Overview: About this author: I am an author, a mother, and a wife. I was born in Washington, but grew up in Arizona and now I reside in Utah with my husband and 2 amazing little boys. When I was little I wanted to be a Race Car Driver, seems how that didn't pan out I went with being a writer:) I am who I am because of the people I have met and the things I have been through.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImage

Beautifully Broken
“Darkness swept through my vision as my short lived life passed before my eyes. His face was the last thing I saw before I succumbed to my destiny. It’s funny how life can change its direction in the blink of an eye. What had once brought me strength has now made me weak and it was no one’s fault but my own. I did this and unfortunately he would now be the one to suffer for it. I could feel my heart breaking into a million pieces all over again and the feeling made me want to die.”
At eighteen years old Bennett had finally realized what her feelings for Gray meant. Through all the loss and love that they had been through with each other nothing was going to tear them apart, except maybe time. She was willing to fight for her new found love of this boy she had always known. But forces beyond their control were willing to do whatever it took to do just that.
With Gray heading off to the police academy and her headed to college things were bound to change. Time apart, temptation, lies and loss would test the strength of the relationship they thought would outlast anything.
Five years later Bennett and Gray will be faced with a reality neither one of them ever thought possible. It’s up to Gray to save Bennett from a force so strong it will test his strength, love and undying devotion he swore to her all those years ago.
They both learn that life isn’t always fair and the things you desire most in life can come at a costly price.

Breaking Beautiful
In the final chapter of gray and Bennett's story their love and faith in each other will be tested beyond the norm.
With some of their past behind them and a bright future to look forward to, life is on the mend for Gray and Bennett.
These two have always known what they have meant to each other, and are finally able to live their lives, together.
Is love enough when forces beyond your control try to take away the one thing you have always claimed to be yours?
Sometimes it takes the broken parts of you, for you to finally see what needs to be done to pull through the darkness.

Download Instructions:
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/67570439/file.html

Mirror:
http://mir.cr/SH6HR0ZT
Nov 21st, 2012, 4:23 pm
Dec 31st, 2012, 4:59 pm
Added book 2
Dec 31st, 2012, 4:59 pm