From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:02 am
Anywhere But Here by JL Paul
Requirements: ePUB or MOBi reader | Size: 668.42 KB
Overview: Ever since her little sister disappeared, Rena's life has fallen apart. She moves to a small Michigan town to live with her favorite aunt in hopes of trying to finish her last year of high school as quietly as possible. As she struggles with her emotions and guilt, she finds that family doesn't always mean blood-related. Life really sucks when your little sister disappears and your family falls apart. People smother you with sympathy and your friends have no idea what to say. Guilt eats you up inside while you just want to curl up into a tight ball and disappear yourself.
Just ask seventeen year old Rena Hamilton - she can tell from personal experience.
Rena moves from the suburbs of Chicago to a tiny Michigan town to live with her aunt. After a dismal start to her senior year, along with a serious bout of trouble, Rena just wants to begin again in a new school where no one knows her and, more importantly, no one knows about her sister's disappearance.
Things don't quite work out according to plan. Although she tries to alienate the entire population (she doesn't need friends) a ragtag group of skater types adopt her into their group. And then there's Fin, the cute hockey player who worms his way into her heart. Throw Roberta, the friendly counselor into the mix and Rena's life is anything but quiet.
Although she tries to keep the past away from the present, the strain of keeping secrets coupled with the stress of small-town gossip and high school drama slowly tears her apart. When she suffers a breakdown, it takes the love and support of the new people in her life to get her back on her feet.
Genre: Young Adult

Download Instructions:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fkyg7l

Mirror:
http://mir.cr/0D3SWFOE
Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:02 am

I read therefore I am

Just PM me if my links are down