From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Apr 30th, 2013, 3:21 pm
Of Poseidon series by Anna Banks (#0.5-2.5)
Requirements: epub, mobi reader, 2 mb
Overview: Anna Banks is a young adult author whose primary goal is to entertain smart, funny gals like herself. You can expect her works to be centered around a love story, freckled with humor, and seasoned with sarcasm.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImageImageImage

Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon #0.5)
Grom is a mer-prince, pledged to marry the mermaid princess of an opposing kingdom in an effort to unite the lands under the waters. He dreads this arrangement until meets the princess Nalia – both beautiful and smart, she’s everything he ever wanted. But just when their connection grows deeper, tragedy strikes.

Legacy Lost is a prequel story to Anna Banks’ debut novel, Of Poseidon.

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon #1)
Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen--literally, ouch!--both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom . . .

Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance

Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2)
n this sequel to OF POSEIDON, Emma has just learned that her mother is a long-lost Poseidon princess, and now struggles with an identity crisis: As a Half-Breed, she’s a freak in the human world and an abomination in the Syrena realm below. Syrena law states that all Half- Breeds should be put to death.

As if that’s not bad enough, her mother’s reappearance among the Syrena turns the two kingdoms—Poseidon and Triton—against one another. Which leaves Emma with a decision to make: Should she comply with Galen’s request to keep herself safe and just hope for the best? Or should she risk it all and reveal herself—and her Gift—to save a people she’s never known?

The Stranger (Of Poseidon #2.5)
The Syrena don’t trust many humans. Rachel is one of them. The story of how Galen met her – and how they bonded -- is both exciting and heartbreaking.

Download Instructions:
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/94636797/file.html

Mirror:
http://mir.cr/H11SIUOT
Apr 30th, 2013, 3:21 pm

I am unable to reupload my links.
Please make a request post.
May 28th, 2013, 2:29 pm
Added book 2 - Of Triton.
May 28th, 2013, 2:29 pm

I am unable to reupload my links.
Please make a request post.