From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 16th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Cinnamon Girl series by Cathy Hopkins
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI/PDF Reader, 3.5 MB
Overview: From the author behind the wildly popular Mates, Dates and Truth, Kiss, Dare or Promise books comes Cinnamon Girl, a.k.a. India Jane. A globetrotter since birth, all she wants is a real home; but instead, she's packed off to her aunt's New Age holiday centre in Greece for the summer. Torn between alternative lifestlyes, not to mention a mystery boy, will Cinnamon Girl discover where true happiness lies?
Genre: Young Adult/Romance

ImageImage

This Way to Paradise
Meet India Jane. Copper hair, amber eyes. Known to her friends and big, chaotic family as Cinnamon Girl.Born in India, she’s lived all over the world. But all she really wants is to stop travelling and have a real home.
Just when it looks as though she’ll get her wish, her father gets a job which means the family are on the move again. India Jane is sent awayto Greece to spend the summer at her aunt’s new age holiday centre. It could be paradise – but India Jane feels alone and confused.
Should she party with her rebellious cousin, Kate? Or search for inner peace with the meditation crowd? And will mystery boy Joe help India Jane discover where her true happiness lies?

Starting Over
New term, new school - but India Jane isn't looking forward to being the new girl in Year Eleven. Everyone else already has their circle of friends and India Jane feels like she's on the outside looking in. At least she's at the same school as Joe, the boy she met on holiday in Greece, and she's hoping that they may become more than just friends.
But the paths of true love and friendship never seem to run very smoothly...

Download Instructions:
Uploaded

Mirror:
Openload
Hulkload
May 16th, 2013, 6:52 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before