From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 25th, 2013, 4:24 am
All My Friends Are Dead Series by Avery Monsen & Jory John (Books 1-2) (Mar 23, 2012)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI Reader | 10.26 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Jory John is a writer, editor and journalist. He has written for the New York Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Believer, McSweeney's Internet Tendency, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and a variety of other publications and websites. He is the editor of "Thanks and Have Fun Running the Country: Kids Letters to President Obama," published by McSweeney's.

Along with Avery Monsen, Jory is the co-author of "All my friends are dead," and its sequel, "All my friends are STILL dead." They also co-wrote a book of humorous essays called, "I Feel Relatively Neutral About New York" and the kids book "Pirate's Log: A Handbook for Aspiring Swashbucklers," all published by Chronicle Books. They also make "Open Letters," a comic strip that appears in newspapers across the country.

Jory lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Avery Monsen is an actor, artist, and writer who lives in New York. Right now — whenever you're reading this — he's probably eating cereal.

Genre: Humor > Satire > Picture Book

Image Image

1. All My Friends Are Dead (2010) If you're a dinosaur, all of your friends are dead. If you're a pirate, all of your friends have scurvy. If you're a tree, all of your friends are end tables. Each page of this laugh-out-loud illustrated humor book showcases the downside of being everything from a clown to a cassette tape to a zombie. Cute and dark all at once, this hilarious children's book for adults teaches valuable lessons about life while exploring each cartoon character's unique grievance and wide-eyed predicament. From the sock whose only friends have gone missing to the houseplant whose friends are being slowly killed by irresponsible plant owners (like you), All My Friends Are Dead presents a delightful primer for laughing at the inevitable.(less)

2. All My Friends Are Still Dead (2012) From the authors of the breakout best seller All my friends are dead (more than 100,000 copies sold) comes a brand-new illustrated compendium of the humorous existential ruminations of people, animals, legendary monsters, and inanimate objects.

Download Instructions:
http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/58313205/file.html

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/m87hnqtv
May 25th, 2013, 4:24 am

BOTH Links dead? PLEASE PM me I will fix ASAP

Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks for CLICKING Thank-You :-D
May 25th, 2013, 3:46 pm
Added Book #1
May 25th, 2013, 3:46 pm

BOTH Links dead? PLEASE PM me I will fix ASAP