From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jun 20th, 2013, 1:54 am
I Am The Cheese & After The First Death by Robert Cormier
Requirements: epub, mobi reader, 9 mb
Overview: Some parents found Robert Cormier’s unsparing, sometimes brutal young adult novels “too shocking,” but his critics and readers alike loved them for their honesty, their integrity, and their refusal to sugar-coat or evade real issues for a young audience. Cormier was one of the first writers for young adults to introduce and discuss controversial subjects in his books.
Genre: Young Adult

ImageImage

I Am The Cheese - Adam’s memory is very uncertain.

The smell of lilacs. Biking to Monument. A big dog.

Also, there’s something about his dad he cannot seem to remember . . . and whenever he starts to remember he gets terrible headaches.

Brint seems to want to help Adam. Brint also wants to know what Adam remembers. . . .
But who is Brint?

A young boy desperately tries to unlock his past yet knows he must hide those memories if he is to remain alive.

After The First Death - Sixteen-year-old Miro had instructions to kill the bus driver immediately.

They would then take the busload of children to the bridge and begin the standoff. Artkin was Miro’s mentor; the mastermind behind this act of terrorism that would get the world’s attention.
But Artkin had told Miro that the bus driver would be an old man.

Sixteen-year old Kate sometimes substituted for her uncle and drove his bus when he was ill. She even got a special license to do so, and she’d always liked kids. She wondered what was going on when the van in front of her stopped, but when the man and the boy with guns forced their way onto the bus, she knew her worst nightmare was beginning.

Events of the hijacking of a bus of children by terrorists seeking the return of their homeland are described from the perspectives of a hostage, a terrorist, an Army general involved in the rescue operation, and his son, chosen as the go-between.

Download Instructions:
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/36518706/file.html

Mirror:
http://mir.cr/0VKYUITK
Jun 20th, 2013, 1:54 am

I am unable to reupload my links.
Please make a request post.