From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Jul 25th, 2013, 9:56 am
Legendary Blue Diamond Series by Mark Stewart
Requirements: ePUB Reader, Size 435 Kb
Overview: I have been married to my wife for thirty years. I have four adult children and one grand child. I live in the picturesque region of the Mornington Peninsula, a full one hour drive from Melbourne Australia. I draw my inspiration for my novels and short stories from the Australian culture, and from my diverse family history.
Genre: Fiction - Young Adult/Teen

ImageImage

Legendary Blue Diamond Book One: Some say the legendary blue diamond commenced in Australia in 1850 when a man who had skin, the colour of the night sky and a woman who had skin the colour of the sun were united as one. Jessica Hayes was robbed. Her blue diamond ring was stolen from her finger and she sets out to get it back. Lightening Dawn is a black tracker. Together they set out to get it back. Soon they come face to face with the bushranger. He warns Jessica he’ll stop at nothing to take back what she steals including her death. On the trail of the blue diamond Jessica and Lightening Dawn fall in love. Will love triumph?

Legendary blue diamond Book Two: Legendary blue diamond two is the second novel in the trilogy. Set in Australia in the mid 1800’s. We pick up the story of Jessica Hayes and Lightening Dawn two months after they are married. Jessica is pregnant. Life is good. They are in the town of Bendigo. A postal worker gives her a message saying Bobbi Forland is coming for his blue diamond and solid silver guns. Even the lawman seems nervous over Forland’s arrival. He’s the one who murdered Jessica’s husband in a poker game and threw her out in the street. He suspects Jessica stole the diamond from under his nose. Forland will stop at nothing to get it back. Lightening Dawn must protect her again, their unborn baby and the three aborigine kids living with them.

Download Instructions:
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/67585841/file.html

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/d1n2diaht4if
Jul 25th, 2013, 9:56 am

Happy Reading and Don't forget to hit thanks!!
PLEASE PM ME IF MY LINKS ARE DOWN
Note: PM ME if you require Kindle, RTF or LRF format.