From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Nov 11th, 2013, 6:25 pm
Two Novels by Emily Evans
Requirements: ePUB reader, 3KB
Overview: The author Emily Evans is a graduate of Texas A&M University and a native Houstonian.
Genre: Young Adult Romance

Image Image

Do Over: “Run Paisley run. Don’t look at Trey as boyfriend-material. He’s ridiculously smoking hot, but when he dates--he’s cheetah fast. Quick to catch you. Then gone.”

My BFF is right. Trey’s not for me.

I know what I want out of senior year: an artistic guy, a perfect prom, and a plan to reunite my parents. I can make those happen if I have a magical crystal like the one I saw at the museum. I need that Do Over stone.

How to use the power…hmm…Trey’s an über-jock with commitment issues. Can I turn him into the perfect boyfriend? Maybe with a thousand do overs.

Epic Escape: Are you wearing something your mom picked out?

Do you need a way better date than the one seated beside you?

Yep, you need an Epic Escape…
Megan and Veronica watch the latest slasher flick while seated one row away from the two hottest guys in school. That’s when magic hits them, sucking the four seniors right into the film. Trapped, they race through genres fighting slashers, vampires, superbugs and hoop skirts.

If they ever want to see home again, and maybe get a date out of this, it’s time for an Epic Escape.

Download Instructions:
Do Over
Epic Escape

Mirror:
Do Over
Epic Escape
Nov 11th, 2013, 6:25 pm