From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Feb 1st, 2014, 3:45 pm
Soul Keeper series by Melissa Solis (books #2 & #3)
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Readers, 750/900 kB
Overview: "My writing career began with pet care of all things, being a pet groomer for many years sort of made me wise in my field of expertise. But one can only talk about dogs so much in one day, so I began writing just for fun."

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Image Image

2. My Soul to Take: Brennen Hale has learned a great deal of secrets in the last few months. Her linage brings frightening new revelations forth. She’s lost her boyfriend, and though she longs for another, she’s forbidden from him by the very beings who brought her into this world.

They say loving the wrong man will disrupt fate, she longs for a way for everyone to be happy.
They say she’ll save millions, she only wants to protect one.
They say one kiss and she’ll lose him for good, she would trade it all for one more.
They say all of her dreams will come true if she obeys, she thinks she’s living in a nightmare.

Brennen learns the hard way that she can’t make everyone happy, there’s times when it seems like the whole universe is against her. But, if her past has taught her anything, it’s how to get through one minute, and one hour, and one day at a time.

3. My Soul to Save: Brennen’s been rescued from the clutches of evil, only to have a new kind of hell envelop her life. Any semblance of normalcy just flew out the balcony door along with the severed demon’s head.

Brennen’s tale picks up after she’s just been told the truth about the last six months of her life. Two weeks ago, she thought her biggest problem in the world was getting accepted into Harvard when her boyfriend, Sam, didn't. Now she knows that she’s someone destined for extraordinary feats and that she’s in real danger.

They've filled her in on the details of what was taken out of her memory, but all she knows is that she loves Sam. It’s the only love she’s ever known. She has no idea who this Elijah person is that saved her from her captors, but they all tell her she was deeply in love with him.

He risked it all to save her, she at least owes him help to get his redemption back. But how can she help save Elijah, if her Keepers won’t let her anywhere near him? Even though she loves Sam, why does her heart still feel empty? When her memories come back, why is she still so confused? And most importantly, who will she end up saving in the end?

Download Instructions:
Download - My Soul to Take
Download - My Soul to Save

Mirror:
Download - My Soul to Take
Download - My Soul to Save

Book 1 here: viewtopic.php?f=1295&t=458767&start=0&hilit=melissa+solis
Feb 1st, 2014, 3:45 pm

Unable to re-up at the moment so please do not request new links.