From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:01 am
Flight of the Griffin series by C. M. Gray (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB reader | 1.1MB
Overview: C. M. GRAY was born in England and spent most of his youth growing up in the Essex countryside. He was also born with a heavy dose of 'travel lust', so as soon as he could obtain a passport, he packed a rucksack and began exploring the world.

He seems never to have stopped. He trained and worked as a carpenter, and then a house restorer. He has picked fruit - from grapes in France to avocados in Israel -, travelled with the Bedouin in the Sinai desert and done a stint as a stock broker in Hong Kong. He has called Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayan Mountains home, then moved on and loved the clamour of central Hong Kong. And he has returned to Europe, finding time to restore an old farmhouse in deep rural Burgundy, dally in Amsterdam for several years, and head back south in search of the sun again.

"Many of my experiences in Asia, India, Africa and the Middle East come to life in my writing. I’ve seen and done some pretty strange things on my travels and bumped into some incredible characters, so writing fantasy is almost like writing fact for me."
Genre: Young Adult, Children > Middle Grades+ | Fantasy

Image Image

The Flight of the Griffin (Flight of the Griffin #1)
The Kingdom is dying. The Darkness is coming. The balance between Order and Chaos is rapidly shifting and the world is falling towards evil and horror, and all the misery that Chaos will bring. But there is hope... He is only 12 years old, but he is breaking into the home of one of Freya's richest merchants; and he is doing it tonight. Pardigan has had enough.

A burglary that will change their lives forever sets four friends upon a quest, a race against time, to locate three magical objects and complete an ancient and desperate spell. Sailing their boat The Griffin, the crew are quickly pursued by The Hawk, an evil bounty hunter and master of dark sorcery; and Belial, King of Demons and champion of Chaos who seeks to rule the world of man. Yet first, Belial must capture the crew of The Griffin and end their quest.

Chaos Storm (Flight of the Griffin #2)
One year has passed since the events described in The Flight of the Griffin, when the crystal skulls were united in Sterling Temple to complete the great spell. Popular belief is that they were brought by warrior angels, fighting the Lord of Chaos himself as they set them in place.

The flow of the seasons has returned, bringing again what promises to be a life of peace and plenty.

Matheus Hawk, however, has been busy plotting the Realm's destruction, fanning the burning coals of his hatred for the crew of The Griffin.

A storm is fast approaching and now threatens the Realm and the lives of all who call it home. To the north, the warrior Queen Morgasta is preparing her Barbarians for invasion; and now, across the desert of The Great Expanse, marches a new and greater threat... The Soul Eaters are coming and they bring with them a Chaos Storm.

The crew of The Griffin are drawn into a conflict that may cost them more than just their lives...

Download Instructions:
Userscloud

Mirror:
CentFile
Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:01 am

No longer active.
Apr 27th, 2014, 5:57 pm
Added:
  • Chaos Storm
Apr 27th, 2014, 5:57 pm