From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 11th, 2014, 6:07 am
The Game is Life Series by Terry Schott (Books 1 - 4, 6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 1.6 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: "I had great parents and an excellent quality of life for a country boy. I did well in school and had a nice girlfriend. There…that pretty much covers the first eighteen years.
The next twenty years were fairly standard; no movie of the week material in there…
Got married, had two wonderful children, acquired a grown-up job (I never grew up though…let’s not get too carried away!). I had very little to complain about and wasn’t the type to complain too much anyway. As I approached the “mid-life” part of my existence, I smiled confidently…there would be no mid-life shakeup or crisis for me, thank you very much. I was very confident about that fact. " - Terry Schott
Genre: Fiction | Sci-Fi, Young Adult

ImageImageImageImageImage

The Game - #1
The Matrix/ Ender's Game meets The Hunger Games ...

What if, instead of traditional schools, children learned by participating in a virtual reality simulation, one that allowed them to experience, "life" from birth to death - multiple times?

What if one player,
on his final play,
could change the world forever...?

Digital Heretic - #2
Fans across Tygon watch as the consequences of his actions ripple through both realities... Will his girlfriend, stil inside the Game, step up to lead the movement that he created? The lives of billions could be lost...based on the decisions made by children inside the Game...

Interlude - Brandon - #3
Before there was the Game...there was a boy.... Brandon Strayne. Computer Genius. Successful businessman. World leader. This is his story... Many questions from the first two books are answered in this exciting origin story of Tygon's undisputed ruler.

Virtual Prophet - #4
In the epic conclusion of The Game is Life Series, players struggle to survive in a world where technology no longer functions. Fans on Tygon look at their blank viewscreens with frustration. The fate of all realities rests on the outcome of a Game that is about to end...

Digital Evolution - #6
Ten years have passed on Tygon since the Virtual Prophet woke the Dreamers.

Games of life and death continue and the stakes for winning — or losing — promise to affect the inhabitants across three realities.

Download Instructions
https://app.box.com/s/szzv836cjjsbhm322w91aljsa58p3gjt
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/3M7Q8 ... iLSbTS.zip

Last Updated: Wednesday June 21, 2017
May 11th, 2014, 6:07 am

"Hmmm, something's fishy around here..."
PLEASE PM ME IF MY LINKS ARE DOWN
Happy Reading
Don't forget to hit thanks!

Jul 30th, 2015, 8:12 am
Added book #1, The Game
Jul 30th, 2015, 8:12 am