From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Aug 29th, 2014, 11:44 am
Elizabeth series by Jane Caro (#01~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 6 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Jane Caro is a social commentator, a columnist, a workshop facilitator, a broadcaster, and an award-winning advertising writer. She is the founder of a communications consultancy and she lectures in advertising at the University of Western Sydney.
Genre: Young Adult | Historical > British Royalty

Image Image

#1 - Just a Girl: "I do not remember when I discovered how my mother died, it seems to be something I always knew, a horror I absorbed through my skin." Determined, passionate and headstrong, Elizabeth I shaped the destiny of a kingdom. Her mother; Anne Boleyn, was executed by her father Henry VIII. From that moment on, Elizabeth competed with her two half-siblings for love and for Britain's throne. In the gilded corridors of the royal palace, enemies she couldn't see–as well as those bound to her by blood–plotted to destroy her. Using her courage to survive and her wits to confound those who despised her, this young woman became one of the greatest monarchs the world has ever seen. Even though she was just a girl, she had already lived a lifetime.

#2 - Just a Queen: A gripping and page-turning young adult book about one of history's greatest women. The Queen of Scots is dead and they say I killed her. They lie! Just a girl to those around her, Elizabeth is now the Queen of England. She has outsmarted her enemies and risen above a lifetime of hurt and betrayal – a mother executed by her father, a beloved brother who died too young and an enemy sister whose death made her queen. Not knowing whom she can trust, Elizabeth is surrounded by men who give her compliments and advice but may be hiding daggers and poison behind their backs. Elizabeth must use her head and ignore her heart to be the queen her people need. But what if that leads to doing the one thing she swore she would never do: betray a fellow queen, her cousin, Mary, Queen of Scots? 'A vivid insight into the heart and mind of Queen Elizabeth I.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/0gu6t7k9q86z
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/29lj50w6ptwr
Aug 29th, 2014, 11:44 am

May 1st, 2015, 8:20 am
Added: #2 - Just a Queen:
May 1st, 2015, 8:20 am