From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
Sep 15th, 2014, 12:19 pm
Spark series by Melissa Dereberry (Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 456 Kb
Overview: Melissa Green Dereberry is an award-winning author whose work has appeared in Common Boundary, American Literary Realism, The Quest, Midwest Poetry Review, and Writer's Journal. She is the author of an instructional guide on the novel The Outsiders. Her awards include the Springfield Writer's Guild Grand Prize (1998), the Johnson Memorial Grand Prize Award - League of Minnesota Poets (2003), the William Stafford Award - Washington Poets Association (2009), and the Writer's Journal poetry contest (2011). She received an M.A. from Missouri State University and taught college English for over fifteen years.
Genre: Young Adult

Image Image

Spark: "I know what you’re thinking, so let me be clear: I am not an angel or a demon. I’m not a vampire, an alien, or a ghost. I’m not even a wizard. Good. Now I have your attention. I am none of these things . . . I am something else..."
What if you lost four years of your life? Worse, what if you found out that your deepest fears are true: You really are different than everyone else . . . but would have never dreamed how? And finally, if you could change the past, would you?
Tess Turner wakes up in a hospital bed, and discovers that she’s been in a coma for four years after a freak accident at her 13th birthday party. Confused and overwhelmed, her situation gets even worse when her parents deliver the devastating news that her best friend Dani was killed that day.
Even though many of her classmates are still around, Tess must learn to navigate a new school and make new friends. When she feels drawn to the mysterious, handsome Zach Webb, none of her friends approve. Zach claims to know untold details about her life and Tess is suspicious, yet she is unable to resist his charm. Playing along to see if he really knows “everything about her,” she finds herself drawn into the adventure of a lifetime that will compel her to make an important choice. Given the opportunity to change the past, she must face the consequences her actions would have on the future.

Surfacing: Tess Turner has recovered from a traumatic accident and met the love of her life, Zach Webb. But everything changes when she wakes up in the aftermath of a whirlwind time travel experiment. Will Zach and Tess find true love or will Zach's obsession with his father's research threaten to alter reality forever?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/wd922hsldsw0

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/20bic0x7s3dq
Sep 15th, 2014, 12:19 pm

No longer active.